Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opening hours for 50m pool?

Options
  • 14-01-2009 1:48am
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I've been scouring Google for the past 30 minutes, trying to find out the opening hours for public use of the swimming pool in the UL Arena. So far I haven't found the info I'm looking for!

Is there anybody in this forum who could post the opening hours for tomorrow, Wednesday 14th January?

Please and thank yous,

An File

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 swim

The Pool is open from 07:00-21:45 Monday to Friday and 11:15-17:45 Saturday, 11:15-18:45 Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

It should be on http://www.universityarena.com/ but the website doesnt seem to be working for me at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 36 swim

The website, I think, is undergoing rehaul at the moment and a new one should be up and running soon

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Thanks guys, I went along this afternoon. There was a swimming lesson on in the shallow end, but there was a space for general use too.
    Case closed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

swim wrote: »
    The website, I think, is undergoing rehaul at the moment and a new one should be up and running soon
    Could be that like what seems to be half the UL subsites, after the site got a hammering from Russian hackers over a year ago, they might not have put back the content yet.

Which seems nuts on their part but better than the possibility that they've whipped the old site out while redeveloping it, even worse than those old "under construction" signs that used to dot the web in the early 90s. Just in case someone would want the information while they're rounding up some extra internet pip powerups or sprites (no, I'm not being sarcastic at you, swim, it might be just like them to actually do this (minus the ipis and sprites)), though I rather hope not).

• Advertisement
Advertisement