Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trade in

• 14-01-2009 9:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭

Got sonic unleashed for xbox and its a load of piss. How much would i expect to get for this on trade in or money off a game. Maybe lookin at pro evo and adding some cash.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

First of all, how long have you had it? and where did you get it from? if you have the receipt and have had the game for less than 28 days (14 days for some shops) you might be able to return and exchange the game. If not and you have to trade, you might get a decent price (20+) but you might get a shocking price too as trade prices differ wildly seemingly without reason!

Putting the game up on Adverts.ie could be an option also!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

First of all, how long have you had it? and where did you get it from? if you have the receipt and have had the game for less than 28 days (14 days for some shops) you might be able to return and exchange the game. If not and you have to trade, you might get a decent price (20+) but you might get a shocking price too as trade prices differ wildly seemingly without reason!

Putting the game up on Adverts.ie could be an option also!

paid 20 quid in newry for it.2weeks ago.
    Xtravision can give me 18e store credit on so im thinkin this could be the best deal game offered 12

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Xtravison sounds like the best bet alright!

Unless you want to return it for an exchange with the receipt....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Try gamesnash.ie they are usually really good for trade ins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Im looking for pro evo anyway. Xtravision have it for 39.99 and wi the 18 off i can get it for 21.99. Not even sure how much sonic is retailing at new. Bought preowned in newry and they handed me a new one unwrapped.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I saw sonic for 25 yoyo new in Game, was thining of getting it for my kids.

Advertisement