Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlow Eire Og Gym

Options
  • 14-01-2009 10:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 897 ✭✭✭

Anyone know how much the new Eire Og gym on the O ‘Brien road is to join or use? I got a flier in the door about it over Christmas, but it had no price.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭TheWaterboy

400 euros for the year and 175 euros for 3 months....Is a nice setup. Plenty of machines and weights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 897 ✭✭✭oxygen_old

400 euros for the year and 175 euros for 3 months....Is a nice setup. Plenty of machines and weights.

Hmmm, theres a gym across the road from work (Dublin) with a pool thats 650 for the year. 400's a little steep. Thanks for the reply tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 bozirob

175 euros for 3 months?

Is that offer still going i tried ringing the gym i cann`t find them on the internet, are they the cheapest gym in carlow

can anyone post more info

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

God that's a serious high price for a gym.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 bozirob

still cheaper than forking out a yearly fee seven oaks want 880 pa

and we all know not many will commit to it full time (the gym) 170 is less money to waste although i will see if they will give me 1 month membership

not many give less that a year membership

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

bozirob wrote: »
    still cheaper than forking out a yearly fee seven oaks want 880 pa

and we all know not many will commit to it full time (the gym) 170 is less money to waste although i will see if they will give me 1 month membership

not many give less that a year membership

Sweet jesus they are shocking prices! I'm was in the college one last year for 110 euro p/a. I know it was the college but damn that is some steep price for a place you most likely will get fed up of straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

Isnt the one over abrakebra they use to charge 10 eoro a session ,,,if you dont want to join ,,i would recomend there ,,

10 euro and no time limit,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭carlowguy32

DANNY22XX wrote: »
    Isnt the one over abrakebra they use to charge 10 eoro a session ,,,if you dont want to join ,,i would recomend there ,,

10 euro and no time limit,

well if your serious about the gym and going 3 nights a week that would add up to approx 1620e a year, i havent seen much cheaper than 400 a year, there is a jjb gym near me which is 35e a month but you have to do it by direct debit, that is 420 p a

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Gymsireland

Pay as you go (off Peak )

Single Session 10 euros
    10 Sessions 70 euros
    20 Sessions 120 euros

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭sharky86

best laid out gym in carlow if you ask me

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

Just use McFit on Barrack st its €5 a session or €40 a month & it has all the equipment ul ever need. But no pool. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 fastbowler

Is there anyone here who lives in Tullow but uses a gym in Carlow? Thinking of joining Eire Og cos Mount Wolseley is too expensive and has no payment options

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Greenbank Health and Leisure Centre is 150 for 4 months if your a Student;)

Advertisement