Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music Store Head Melt Syndrome

Options
  • 14-01-2009 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭

Is it just me or......

Everytime I have money and actually go into a music store (HMV or Tower usually) I cannot think of a SINGLE artist or album I want to buy??!!? :mad:

I have a crap music collection because of this and always try to update it around Crimbo and birthday but just go blankity blank as soon as i enter the store! I have tried writing down ideas when i think of them but always lose the paper!! Hmmmm.....anyone else?

Perhaps a 'Listening Log' like the reading one in the Literature forum would be a good idea...what y'all think? Mods?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Last.fm?

Put the paper somewere you wont lose it.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭giddybootz

yeah just discovered last.fm about a month ago (guy in my new job showed me when i started) but still once i get to the store i forget

maybe i should get that notes app for my ipod touch.

i still think a 'Listening Log' would be fun to peruse!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭raindog.promo

online purchasing?

no credit/laser card :(

plus i sit at a computer all day in work so it's niceto go wander around the shops at the weekend!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,452 ✭✭✭Rigsby

online purchasing?

This would be the best and cheapest option. Otherwise you could put a few reminders into your mobile phone to coincide with when you think you'll be going to a store.

• Advertisement

Rigsby wrote: »
    Otherwise you could put a few reminders into your mobile phone to coincide with when you think you'll be going to a store.

now that is a good idea!! thanky!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Random purchases ftw

John wrote: »
    Random purchases ftw

ha ha yeah you should see the stuff i come home with!!!

Advertisement