Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fortune teller limerick/tipp area!!!

Options
  • 14-01-2009 1:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hi guys,
    jus wonderin if anyone out der can help me, im looking to see a good psychic/clairvoyant in the tipp/limerick area. if someone could help me out that would be great

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Waste of money. They are all fakes.

Watch this, where Derren Brown explains "cold reading", which is all these so called psychics are doing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xswt8B8-UTM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭miders

kate in croom is good.i got her number from the post office in croom and got a very accurate reading!

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭andyournameis

I have been to loads of them but the best one by far is Rory in Clonmel..I had to wait about 3 months for him but he was well worth the wait,The lady in Croom I didn't find her very good

Advertisement