Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website that tracks houses for sale???

Options
  • 14-01-2009 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

I dont know if this is the right place to ask but i'll give it a shot anyways...

was browsing through boards some time ago and came across a very handy site that allows you to track how long a house has been on the market for and what prices were/are? you type in the address and they let you know what auctineer has it and how long its been up for?

Obviously I have tried to search the forums and read thru the sticky's but because i dont know the name or how to shorten "website that tracks houses for sale" I cant find the website that I found before.

I know it's in here somewhere but if someone could point me in the right direction... it'd be great!
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement