Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP!! B&B near Lyrath hotel Kilkenny???

Options
  • 14-01-2009 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Apparantly there are 2 B&B's near the entrance of lyrath hotel, the names that i have been given are Lyrath Lodge and Lyrath B&B. However there is no phone numbers available on the internet, 11811, 11890, or the eircom/golden pages. I have to attend a wedding there and am looking for a B&B close by, rather than having to stay in the hotel. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Hmmmm the lyrath is a bit out, as far as I can remember there's no bnb's near it, Could be wrong though. Maybe get one on the edge of town and get a taxi to it??? Could be cheaper?

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭LorraineL

I am nearly sure i saw two B&Bs there before, they're just in from the road a bit. If i'm passing, i'll try to get a number for ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭sirpsycho

Just a re-bump, does anyone know if these B&B's exist and have their number? Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

Just checked google street view, you can see a sign for a B & B, but don't know what it's called! So there must be one there!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 WDW1111

I checked Google maps too but the name of the 2nd one is blocked. I drive past there regularly and can't say that I have noticed B&B signs in the last while, I suspect they may no longer be in operation. Having said that I found a number of one possible candidate in Golden Pages (Abberley Lodge, Purcellsinch 056 7761989). Purcellsinch is the area starting across the road from Lyrath and going a few hundred yards towards town so it has to be one of the 2 mentioned - nothing else on Google for Abberley.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭lotdpd

there is apartments above freshco shop which is only 2 mins away from lyrath www.beechviewapartments.com

• Registered Users Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭hi5

The 'lyrath lodge' and the 'Inch House'

Advertisement