Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irish girls equal

Options
  • 14-01-2009 2:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭

to fellow europeans. i know this isn't every person but it shows there is good looking and not so good looking people everywhere.

the reason i post this because even though some people say it in jest others take it a bit more serious and because they see giselle on the front cover of a magazine expect that to be what non-irish look like.

http://euro2008girls.com/

just one thing especially if your like 16-18 stop trying to act like your from some western american city plz.:) it really doesnt work.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 6,376 Mod ✭✭✭✭Macha

I don't understand the point you're trying to make...?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

This is just pictures of attractive girls, so Ill allow it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

taconnol wrote: »
    I don't understand the point you're trying to make...?

Yeah I think he pretty much forgot to put his point in.

Yes op, there are beautiful and ugly people in every country in the world.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 6,376 Mod ✭✭✭✭Macha

JaneyMc wrote: »
    Yeah I think he pretty much forgot to put his point in.

Yes op, there are beautiful and ugly people in every counrty in the world.

Ok so he posts a link to pictures of attractive women in various stages of dress or undress, with many photos possibly taken without the subject's knowledge with condescending captions like "Well done, sweetie" to make that point?

Er...??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

He's trying to say that he thinks Irish women are as hot as European ones.

Which they aren't.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Which they aren't.

I'm ambiguous about this thread........ main land women seem to be more attractive unusual in there looks.. Irish women are good looking but the only thing il say is there short generally but there not far of our counter part's...

I got grilled in here when i said, eastern European women are better looking so be careful what you say!....

also like to say that, that kind of behavior is really intrusive and id rank that behavior as bad as the paparazzi.... so ive about as much repsct for the photographers as i do cock roache's.....

Which they aren't.

No he is trying to draw attention to himself. I say the new boss should permaban him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

OP, I suggest you read around the forum and the Charter to get a feel for what the Ladies' Lounge is all about.

Hint: pictures of scantily clad women isn't it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement