Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Ipoker rake/deal?

Options
  • 14-01-2009 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭

I was playing with carlospoker for the last 6months and have a good rake/deal with them, but I plan to leave them as firstly they are leaving Ipoker and secondly my December monthly payment has been stolen by my affilliate (a boards member) (Quite a lot of money as I multi-table cash), but I am considering legal action action regarding this matter as I have printed copys of all coversations..anyway.

I want to open a new Ipoker account and would like to know what Ipoker sites offer the best:
    1. sign up bonus
    2. best rake deal...monthly payment in % terms (what ever you wanna call it)

I would multi-table cash games for 5-8hrs a day.
    All advice much Appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

put a message in your sig and people will pm you. Not allowed to discuss them here afaik,

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

my December monthly payment has been stolen by my affilliate (a boards member)

spit it out imo

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭THEIRISHMOB

spit it out imo

Im giving him a chance to refund the money to my account.
    And also I havent seen him on here for a while.
    If I don't get it sorted I will name and shame..and As for the company in question, there very little help..I asked them to secure my money for this month and they said its up to the affilliate..

So need a new account to get back playing. ASAP

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement