Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yes - its a klingon keyboard [PS2]

Options
  • 14-01-2009 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

http://dvice.com/archives/2009/01/klingon_keyboar.php

Hmm i dont know, i mean id want to get 1 of them - but thats more for the look on peoples faces who are visiting, i mean do any of you look at the keys anymore? most people just type without looking so you wouldnt even notice you had it after a while

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

I was expecting it to be green with sharp edges and the klingon insignia. Bit disappointed. I would still get one though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

This wouldn't be that hard t do on your own, with your own keyboard :P

I want an LCARS keyboard :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Damm sorry ivy slayer - i cant find the link.

Its was for a kinda glass/lcd/touch screen keyboard for graphic designers cost over 1000 but its pretty cool you can have any design/layout/colours/key sizes you want on it and each you can set any key as a shortcut for almost any command

Advertisement