Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Social Outings

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Prob wont be able to make the 19th as I have a work do that night.
    Might catch up with ye if you are going for a few beers later

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

I can do that 26th but not the 19th. Looks like wont make this Friday either, heading to a gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Well it looks like the most popular food so far is Indian(9 votes) and Chinese (8 votes).

I guess if people could post with what day(s) over the next 2 weeks suit them for a meal that would be good....Thursdays are the best night for people according to the recent poll but I'll go any night except Tuesday and Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

I don't think I'll be able to make any meals! I'm low on €€€ and I have like 4 birthdays this month to attend!

So who is up for a meal out on Thursday? Either chinese / indian as these were the two most popular choices on the poll......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

Isn't that paddies day?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

Isn't that paddies day?

don't think so..

Isn't that paddies day?

No, paddy's day is Tuesday...the 17th

kingtut wrote: »
    No, paddy's day is Tuesday...the 17th

Oh ok,i could tick the box for monday but thursday is busy busy with college and stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

now that the weather's getting nicer and the evenings getting longer - anyone interested in photowalks?

basically wandering around taking photos - followed by coffee or a pint?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭CommieBaz

deRanged wrote: »
    now that the weather's getting nicer and the evenings getting longer - anyone interested in photowalks?

Certainly a novel idea, I'd be up for this. (providing it doesn't clash with anything college-related)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

deRanged wrote: »

As an "almost a tourist" I absolutely would take part in this ^_^

As an "almost a tourist" I absolutely would take part in this ^_^

An "almost tourist" who happens to know more Irish phrases than most of the population of Ireland do! :confused::D

CommieBaz wrote: »
    An "almost tourist" who happens to know more Irish phrases than most of the population of Ireland do! :confused::D

But still I like to take random pictures of what surrounds me here...this period of my life is not gonna last forever and I am aware of it... so, that's what gives me a bit of the "tourist eye", I think. :)

But still I like to take random pictures of what surrounds me here...this period of my life is not gonna last forever and I am aware of it... so, that's what gives me a bit of the "tourist eye", I think. :)

Then I guess this would be the perfect event for while we still have you here...:)

Would anyone be interested in going quad biking in coolwood- killarney? And also suggest it be this sunday?if thats too soon then another day can be arranged.

Would anyone be interested in going quad biking in coolwood- killarney? And also suggest it be this sunday?if thats too soon then another day can be arranged.

I'm interested....Have you got times? Prices?? etc

Sounds good but I'm off home this weekend to see my mammy for mothers day :)

mik_da_man wrote: »
    Sounds good but I'm off home this weekend to see my mammy for mothers day :)

Why not bring your mammy quad biking? I'm sure she will love it :)

I saw my mammy on Paddy's day, hid her present in my bedroom back home so I'll call her on Mother's day and tell her where it is :D

I wouldn't be near as organised as you!

But I had a word to my mam, said she'd skip the quad biking.
    Pity though.. She would have kicked our arses at it :D

• Advertisement

kingtut wrote: »
    Why not bring your mammy quad biking? I'm sure she will love it :)

I saw my mammy on Paddy's day, hid her present in my bedroom back home so I'll call her on Mother's day and tell her where it is :D

I know where it is. Its in the fridge isn't it along with the ham that you didn't eat!

mik_da_man wrote: »
    I wouldn't be near as organised as you!

But I had a word to my mam, said she'd skip the quad biking.
    Pity though.. She would have kicked our arses at it :D

ah I'm not that organised, I just knew in advance that I would not be home on Mother's day.
    I know where it is. Its in the fridge isn't it along with the ham that you didn't eat!

shhhhhhhhhhh :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

ok, there's some interest in photowalks.

I meant to say I can supply (one or two) cameras or do some basic tutorials if anyone wants to learn to use an SLR camera.

I'll start a dedicated thread on it to try to organise one I guess.

WOW! Lovely, TY!

Right just like the cinema night I am going to take 'the bull by the horns' and propose dinner plans as everyone is free on different nights. At the cinema night I was joined by two people.

The most popular food types were Indian / Chinese so who wants to join me for one of them on either Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday of next week?

If you fancy joining me please post with the day and either Indian or Chinese - venue to be decided.

Chinese for me (you know why...no more curry for me for a while, possibly).
    Till now whatever day would suit me but friday night.

Chinese for me (you know why.

Do I :confused:

So only Friday is out for you........ anymore takers?

Do you remember me giving out about my "all the time curry cooking" housmates? :rolleyes:

I can't make it!but have a good time.i remember u telling me about the curry and they are not clean lol x

• Advertisement

Hey guys...is there anyone that is gonna watch the rugby matches in some pub tomorrow?
    Gotta see the last day and could really use a bit of company if someone's around.

Advertisement