Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Social Outings

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

Hey guys...is there anyone that is gonna watch the rugby matches in some pub tomorrow?
    Gotta see the last day and could really use a bit of company if someone's around.

i'd go but i cant sry too far away :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

U are a sweetie, guy!
    How is it going on the other side of the ocean?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

Hey guys...is there anyone that is gonna watch the rugby matches in some pub tomorrow?
    Gotta see the last day and could really use a bit of company if someone's around.

I hope you are secretly cheering for France, because its not going so well for Italy at the minute, 35-3...ouch :D.

Not to worry though cos you have the football to look forward to soon, Italy is a much better at than than rugby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭Cable

To lazy to head out for the earlier games, headin to douglas somewhere for the big one though. and then its all down hill from there :D

Charco wrote: »
    I hope you are secretly cheering for France, because its not going so well for Italy at the minute, 35-3...ouch :D.

Not to worry though cos you have the football to look forward to soon, Italy is a much better at than than rugby.

GneGneGne :P
    In the end I was working during Italy's game...uff...but they told me about the match...awww.
    Well, good luck Ireland now! :) (watching it at home cause I'm knackered and need a nap :P)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭Cable

Son of a Bitch. hell of a game. Hell of an atmosphere in Barrys. Im pretty sure during the last 2 minutes there was a handful of heartattacks and they stayed standing

Soooooooooooo...are we going for dinnerrrrrrr? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

Nooooooo :-P

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...c'mooooon :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

I could do dinner or a beers this week actually! Kinda need to get away from my friends et all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

So the Indian/Chinese dinner is either Wed Thu or Fri.

I am free any of those days. Tirabaralla is free Wed or Thu. Anymore takers? Don't be shy :)

Edit: How about we go for dinner on Thursday and have a beers the same night? Then anyone going for dinner can go around 7/8, and they can meet the beer only people after eating...?? So who is free for drinks/dinner on Thursday.

Vinta81 - Everything ok? :( You can pm me if you need a private chat...hope your friends aren't treating you badly or annoying you etc...

Dinner and beers same night sounds good...
    Vinta said she needs to run away a bit from her friends...as opposite...I need to meet my friends (which, in Cork, is you, guys :p)...so...andiamooooo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

I'm free Weds/Thurs. I have a 21st on Friday so can't do it that night.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Vinta81 wrote: »
    I'm free Weds/Thurs. I have a 21st on Friday so can't do it that night.

Thursdays always seem to suit the most people but yes Wed/Thu is looking like the date......

So who is up for beer or dinner or both?

Beer: kingtut + Tira + Vinta?
    Dinner: kingtut + Tira + Vinta

Aout the kind of food:
    woudn't make more sense to choose it based on the tastes of ppl that are actually attending? ^_^

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,725 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Would anyone object if I came?

I won't...except if you intend to steal my food ^_^

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,725 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

I won't...except if you intend to steal my food ^_^
    Rats.

Ok, I promise.

:D
    Good buoy! (girl?!)

:D
    Good buoy! (girl?!)
    Very pretty boy. Or handsome girl. ):

• Advertisement

Ouch...wellllll...some ladies they like androgyny ^_^
    (I like big guys, usually :D)

some ladies they like androgyny ^_^
    Ha! Yeah, like my girlfriend.

If you like big guys, we should probably head to Mizzoni's or something instead.

Mizzoni iz wuat?

Pizza restaurant. Fatties. Big guys, you know. (=

Hahaha...
    Do you know I am italian?
    I am lolling so much now, TY XD

You know pizza's American, right?*

I think we're going to get along juuuust fiiine!

* I know, it's Italian-American, that was just a troll.

Oh...and by the way...I AM chubby...:D
    Oh God...I'm still laughing.
    Please, come along to the dinner...I can't wait...LOL

U made me think of this song:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InMtr80yoqM
    Gotta blog it now...lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

ye stole the evening I suggested for a photo walk, and I've no idea what ye're all on about, but I'm in too! :)

Sorry deRanged, I forgot about the photo walk...gonna check the thread and answer there!

• Advertisement

Sorry for the double post but...Hulla...are you speachless?
    LOL :D

Advertisement