Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Social Outings

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭CommieBaz

I have been known to partake in a stimulating beverage at one of the many public houses throughout the land....so count me in for that!

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,726 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Sorry for the double post but...Hulla...are you speachless?
    LOL :D
    No, I was afk.

Looks like I'm not going to make it on Thursday anyway because I'd to come home for a meeting. Bleh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

Oh no!
    I coudn't wait to tell me more bout fatty pizzaeaters! :D
    (today I realized I pass in front of Mizzoni almost everyday...never tried it, thou)

CommieBaz wrote: »
    I have been known to partake in a stimulating beverage at one of the many public houses throughout the land....so count me in for that!

Whatever you said...ok! ^_^

KingTut...stop ignoring me and tell me if we are gonna go for dinner or "just" for beers, your are my boards social life spiritual guide.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,726 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Oh no!
    I coudn't wait to tell me more bout fatty pizzaeaters! :D
    (today I realized I pass in front of Mizzoni almost everyday...never tried it, thou)
    No way! I do too. It's quite nice, but I think it might be an acquired taste. They do put feta cheese on them, though. That has to be a good thing.

• Advertisement

Feta on pizza...ugh...never heard of it, maybe the manager is greek? ^_^

Well, the do it in all the Mizzoni's. Anyway, you should try it some time. Though, I'm prejudiced because feta cheese is my chocolate.

Ok, deal! I'll try it soon and let you know! ThenI'll be chubbier but...your fault! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

Well, the do it in all the Mizzoni's. Anyway, you should try it some time. Though, I'm prejudiced because feta cheese is my chocolate.

Feta on anything is heaven.

For me that's Nutella ^_^

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

KingTut...stop ignoring me and tell me if we are gonna go for dinner or "just" for beers, your are my boards social life spiritual guide.

I am not ignoring you, I had no access to the internet as I was not at my house, sorry. As previously posted you, me and Vinta will be going for dinner and beer on Thursday. Anyone else want to join us? All are welcome.

^_^
    *hug*

Commie is up for the beers as well, dunno bout the dinner.
    Anyone else out there?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

So, I might have a date tomorrow night, still not sure itf i'm going through with it! Will let ya know later today!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

For me that's Nutella ^_^

Nutella on pizza... now that is pushing it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

Illkillya wrote: »

I'd have a go at that :)

No...You'd find it in many good pizzzerie (plural of pizzeria, a restaurant that serves mainly pizza) in Italy, a just out the oven pizza dough with semi-welmed Nutella on it :p

No...You'd find it in many good pizzzerie (plural of pizzeria, a restaurant that serves mainly pizza) in Italy, a just out the oven pizza dough with semi-welmed Nutella on it :p
    Well that sounds nice... as long as there is no tomato sauce/cheese/pepperoni with the nutella.

NoNo, worry not!
    Sometimes, if you have been a really good boy, u can have mascarpone with it :-Q_ *hungry*

/me goes to buy Nutella and mascarpone

/me goes to buy Nutella and mascarpone
    Mighty italians...lol

(Illkillya...I forgot bout the Florence stuff, I just realized now...I am having "full" days since a pair of weeks and right now I am trying to move...I'll be back on the stuff soon, sorry! ^_^)

• Advertisement

Agreed, whoever came up with that Nutella Pizza idea has my respect, very mighty.
    http://www.simplycraving.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/nutela_pizza.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Wallacebiy

Agreed, whoever came up with that Nutella Pizza idea has my respect, very mighty.
    http://www.simplycraving.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/nutela_pizza.jpg

My kids love it

^_^ I told ye that that was nice, Illkill!

Any other takers for dinner and beers tomorrow, so?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

^_^ I told ye that that was nice, Illkill!

Any other takers for dinner and beers tomorrow, so?

i cant :( sry. next one ill prolly go if i'm not too lagged

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Hi,

So who else is coming for dinner tonight at 8pm followed by a few drinks? If you can make it post the type of food you like and a possible venue.

I like Chinese/Indian/Thai and recommend Banna Thai :)

Yay for Thai ^_^

I may be able to go!let you know in a short while!

:)

Ok i can come!

• Advertisement

Where and when, guys?
    I just came home now and...it's already 6 pm...
    Kingtut...are you around?

Advertisement