Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Social Outings

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

8pm at Banna Thai. See you all then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

Noooo...on the run again! LOL
    Where is Banna Thai, plz?

Edit: Thanx googlemaps!
    See you there ^_^

If someone wants to join us later for beers...contact us on mobiles or pm me (I am gonna be round here for another hour) :)

TY guys for sharing the good dinner and TY for sharing the beers and the fun...Love ye.
    (MissShadow, I hope you are home sleeping like a baby, u forgot to text me!)

Goodnight :-*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

TY guys for sharing the good dinner and TY for sharing the beers and the fun...Love ye.

*is happy for you*

Ciao culchie boy!
    You doing ok? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

I ran out of z credit but yes i got home ok! Did you though thats the question! *wink wink*! .it was fun thanks heehee

Yes, I got home and doing so I left imprints the of my heels on the fresh concrete of the sidewalk next to my house door *wink* ESB workers are not loving me this morning :P

Glad to know u were safe, going back to packing.
    Have a nice day, guys.

Yes, I got home and doing so I left imprints the of my heels on the fresh concrete of the sidewalk next to my house door *wink* ESB workers are not loving me this morning :P

Glad to know u were safe, going back to packing.
    Have a nice day, guys.

Aw good luck moving!someone was knocking at my door last night,i think it was my neighbour who locked themselves out,i mumbled something half asleep like 'can't you see i'm trying to sleep'.i then heard a loud bang so i think they got in somehow..

Did you though thats the question! *wink wink*!

:D:D:D

My fecking (please put an "u" in place" of the "e") housemate decided he wanted to talk to me at 4 something in the fecking night...Knocked at my door while I was falling asleep and scared me then tried to open my door (which I luckily locked before going to bed...) and goes "the door is locked" I go "I know, I am wearing just a t-shirt and was falling asleep" :mad: "I wanted to talk to you, can you come downstairs?" WTF?!!!!
    I said I was very tired and he said he would talk to me this morning (he's still sleeping). I also asked if was something very important and if everything was ok... "Nono, everything ok, just wanted to talk to you about something".
    I coudn't sleep for a while more...grrr. It's not the first time something like this happens, but usually it was maybe midnight (still...feck offf!)...
    I HATE them, they make me so freaking uncomfortable, SO happy I am moving.

• Advertisement

My fecking (please put an "u" in place" of the "e") housemate decided he wanted to talk to me at 4 something in the fecking night...Knocked at my door while I was falling asleep and scared me then tried to open my door (which I luckily locked before going to bed...) and goes "the door is locked" I go "I know, I am wearing just a t-shirt and was falling asleep" :mad: "I wanted to talk to you, can you come downstairs?" WTF?!!!!
    I said I was very tired and he said he would talk to me this morning (he's still sleeping). I also asked if was something very important and if everything was ok... "Nono, everything ok, just wanted to talk to you about something".
    I coudn't sleep for a while more...grrr. It's not the first time something like this happens, but usually it was maybe midnight (still...feck offf!)...
    I HATE them, they make me so freaking uncomfortable, SO happy I am moving.

I should have given you a loan of my steel baseball bat!! (bought for anything but baseball):D:D:D:D

Thanks girl, I hope I won't need it in the new place...
    I think I should find the time to take pics of some common spaces here before I leave as we were saying yesterday...hmm, u'd have nice laughs :P

Can't see the pic Miss ...
    Anyway...u'd NEVER imagine what he wanted to say to me...Watch the genral chitchat thread for news (asap)...lolz

hmm there is nothing in gen. chat.

here..i dono why it didnt work.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvwX4a97q0I

OMGosh :-O
    Soooo annoying.
    :D

(not yet...soon ^_^)

Middle of the week something, someone?
    (Definitely need KingTut to organize for me...lol)

Beers, bowling, pool (since I promised Mik I'll try to learn) in my mind...takers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

Middle of the week something, someone?
    (Definitely need KingTut to organize for me...lol)

Beers, bowling, pool (since I promised Mik I'll try to learn) in my mind...takers?

i dunno loike i will probably be knackered but we`ll see.

Hi all - Funderland (the amusement park) are coming to the showgrounds in Ballintemple from Thursday the 2nd of April to Sunday the 19th of April... perhaps we can organise a boards trip out there sometime.

It will be open from 6pm - 10pm on Thursday the 2nd April.
    It will be open from 2pm to 10pm every other day.

Free car park available.

I adore amusement parks and ...I wanna gooooo!
    (6 yo little girl screaming all excited right now inside myself!)

• Advertisement

I adore amusement parks and ...I wanna gooooo!
    (6 yo right now inside me!)

Oh god you don't know how bad that comment sounded..anyways i'll be up for it.

Edited...lol

:eek::eek:

I don't know what is worse, Tira's post or you 'mis-understanding' her perfectly innocent post :D;):D;):D;):pac::p

Ha ha Tira, miss_shadow quoted your post so it is still there for everyone to see :D

TY for the understanding, King...:pac:

So, when? ^_^

kingtut wrote: »
    Ha ha Tira, miss_shadow quoted your post so it is still there for everyone to see :D

I know! I know! But u all know I am not mothertongue...uff :P
    Sooo, well...u can't take me too wrong, right? ^_^
    (*loves eing the foreigner sometimes*)

I know! I know! But u all know I am not mothertongue...uff :P
    Sooo, well...u can't take me too wrong, right? ^_^
    (*loves eing the foreigner sometimes*)

Sorry sorry i had to say it!

Love ya anyways :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Anyone feel likedoing anything this week? :)

• Advertisement

Vinta81 wrote: »
    Anyone feel likedoing anything this week? :)

How are you doing Vinta? What have you got in mind? :)

Advertisement