Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Social Outings

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

Vinta81 wrote: »
    Anyone feel likedoing anything this week? :)

eat a few pineapples?

(bought for anything but baseball):D:D:D:D

thats hawt!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

Last minute stuff:

Tomorrow, April first (no, it's not a joke), Italy plays against Ireland and I'd like to share this (winning...lol) moment with you guys...
    7.30 at the Old Oak if you are interested in watching the match with boardsies (and one of them is italian :eek:)
    If some noobie wants to come along but needs a mobile number to be sure of who is who, just PM me :) (I feel like I was KingTut...LOL)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

Last minute stuff:

Tomorrow, April first (no, it's not a joke), Italy plays against Ireland and I'd like to share this (winning...lol) moment with you guys...
    7.30 at the Old Oak if you are interested in watching the match with boardsies (and one of them is italian :eek:)
    If some noobie wants to come along but needs a mobile number to be sure of who is who, just PM me :) (I feel like I was KingTut...LOL)

I fully expect it to be the worst game in history (from an Irish perspective at least) but will be watching it nonetheless.

I was quite sure we were gonna win easy until more tha one irish friend started to say "Don't be so sure or you are gonna be so disappointed" and similar stuff...
    I think it's just psycologic (spelling, I know) terrorism :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Remember everyone Funderland opens tonight from 6pm to 10pm for anyone that is bored.... I might head over for a bit later (just for a quick look and a walk)

Also I saw the movie 'The boat that rocked' on Monday and it was brilliant. I highly recommend it - definitely a good thing to see if you are bored also :)

(I feel like I was KingTut...LOL)

You feel like a man :eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

kingtut wrote: »
    Remember everyone Funderland opens tonight from 6pm to 10pm for anyone that is bored.... I might head over for a bit later (just for a quick look and a walk)

If there's a boards trip to funderland I might like to join ye, don't they have a day where all the rides cost only €1 or €2.

sunnyside wrote: »
    If there's a boards trip to funderland I might like to join ye, don't they have a day where all the rides cost only €1 or €2.

I'm not sure...I would imagine that would apply on either their opening night (tonight) or the last night....If I go for a look later I'll try and find out for you.

I'm sure a boards trip will be organised.....if you are reading this and want to go to funderland then please post and say so....maybe pick a day also.

Are you interested in going to some of our other meetups? New people are always welcome :)

sunnyside wrote: »

i'll go too.. although this yoke makes anything there seem kinda weak

• Advertisement

You feel like a man :eek::eek::eek:

*sings* "...man, I feel like a womaaaaaan" :P

EDIT:

I wanna go! Tonite I am too tired, even for a quick stroll...but...What about next tuesday?

*sings* "...man, I feel like a womaaaaaan" :P

shania twain?

towel401 wrote: »
    shania twain?

Rite ^_^
    That looks like serious stuff, in the video, anyway :)
    Welcome Back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Shall be Leeside for pints tomorrow if anyone fancies tagging along with a bunch of lads who will hopefully be flushed with success after Aintree?

:)

Shall be Leeside for pints tomorrow if anyone fancies tagging along with a bunch of lads who will hopefully be flushed with success after Aintree?

:)

Translation please....:confused:

Translation please....:confused:

I mainly understood "bunch of lads" LOL :D
    Joking :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Aintree is a race course outside Liverpool, where they will be holding a horse race tomorrow known as the Grand National.

Some of our number would be known for having a wager on such events. Might even subsidise the night out of it.

So Funderland who is up for it? Either Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday?

Most rides seem to be €3 / €3.50...entrance fee is €1

I am not aware of any night where they reduce the prices......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

I'll go.but only if tira comes ;-)

I'll go.but only if tira comes ;-)

Tira and Tira only? :(

• Advertisement

I went last year and i think during the day they are 1,2 euro..unless yer man was talking about the baby rides!!lol

I went last year and i think during the day they are 1,2 euro..unless yer man was talking about the baby rides!!lol

It was a woman lol :D

Tira and Tira only? :(

I don't want to the only girl screaming my heart out...you don't count cos ur a boy

It was a woman lol :D

Sorry i keep thinking like a kerry man,my bad..

ur a boy

You know too much! :eek:

LOLz :)

TY MissShadow for thinking about a women screaming alliance :)
    The only evening I am gonna be around is tomorrow (tuesday, technically today), then I sould be leaving for Inis Mor for a few days.

So...let's gooooooo!
    (I am poor and will try not to spend too much but...let's go anyway!).

So...takers for tuesday night? ^_^

i could go.. I think.

Have funsies on inis mor. Id go but i have collitch

i can't go sorry, going on small holiday.

Thanks Towel ^_^ I'll, I think :)
    And...be strong and study hard!

Bout the park:
    It's not the best day ever anyways :( Rainy!
    Will it be there next week?

• Advertisement

Thanks Towel ^_^ I'll, I think :)
    And...be strong and study hard!

Bout the park:
    It's not the best day ever anyways :( Rainy!
    Will it be there next week?

Tira the above post was your 666th (the devil's number)!! Are you the devil?!! :eek:

If it rains on you will steam start appearing? :eek:

I'm scared.......very scared.

Advertisement