Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Social Outings

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

I'll be there if I'm invited....

Feels nice taking a back seat to the events organising :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

kingtut wrote: »
    I'll be there if I'm invited....

Feels nice taking a back seat to the events organising :)

:P U know u are, join please.
    The same goes to all my beloved "old friends" round here!

Actually I was waiting for you to organise something but...u were nowere to be found...lol
    Anyway, I give the credit of the idea to MissShadow, I am just the executor...lol

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Wallacebiy

Can't make it . Sorry :(

Next time !!

Wallacebiy wrote: »
    Can't make it . Sorry :(

Next time !!

Aw...no worries! Hopefully next time, have a good day!

LAST ANNOUNCEMENT (cause I am heading out now...^_^)

7.30 at the Mardyke, pm my or text me if you need more info or you are a "noob" and want to be in contact with someone before joining.
    (I don't bite and I don't have Mario's and Luigi's accent...or not too strong :D)

Actually I was waiting for you to organise something but...u were nowere to be found...lol

I was here all along. Surely ya don't need me to organise everything :confused: I have never been the best at it.

So tonight there is me, miss_shadow and Tirabaralla. Anyone else? Noobs welcome.

• Advertisement

I was here all along. Surely ya don't need me to organise everything :confused: I have never been the best at it.

So tonight there is me, miss_shadow and Tirabaralla. Anyone else? Noobs welcome.

We do need ya to organize and stop being modest :P
    MissShadow's sister will proably join and I think Commie could come along and Illkillya too...hope so ^_^

The more the merrier (especially cause I can't play pool...:o), c'mon!

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭CommieBaz

Yup, I'll be making an appearance at this fine event! :D

CommieBaz wrote: »
    Yup, I'll be making an appearance at this fine event! :D

^_^

TY to all the attendants!
    Please forget I was drinking water at some point, I don't want for you to remember me like this! :pac:
    Hope everyone was safe home in the end...and I bet u all (almost) are still sleeping...lol

Please forget I was drinking water at some point, I don't want for you to remember me like this! :pac:
    Hope everyone was safe home in the end...and I bet u all (almost) are still sleeping...lol

Water........hmmmm :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Water........hmmmm :rolleyes:

Yes, and that meant I was the soberer one to enjoy your (all of ye) drunk stupidity...muahahahaha :D

And...I remember you like "the guy in need of a toilet while in need of a pizza and that can't decide" ^_^

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

Thanks for organising it Tira
    /me goes back to sleep

Illkillya wrote: »
    Thanks for organising it Tira
    /me goes back to sleep

Awwww...TY! It was MissShadow's idea at first, I promise ^_^
    have a good sleep...I am trying not to go back there so tonight I'll have a good full sleep...I dunno if I am strong enough...lol
    Rest well.

Hey all,

Just letting everyone know that Funderland's last day is tomorrow for anyone that wants to go before they leave until next year.

As far as I know they are open from 12pm to 10pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

three of us going tonight if anyone wants to come along......????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

where exactly is it?

towel401 wrote: »
    where exactly is it?

the showgrounds, ballintemple. ???

oh you and who are the other two? What time will you all be there at?

I had planned on heading along tonight :)

For anyone that does not know there is an entrance fee of €1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

For anyone that does not know there is an entrance fee of €1

i suppose thats to keep away all the scumbags. I'd never go to that place anyway. its way to dodge for my liking. After all that happens the last time it was in town.

suppafly wrote: »
    After all that happens the last time it was in town.

like what then? the thought that the roller coaster yer sitting on is about 40 years old and has been moved around and stuck back together by a bunch of minimum wage cowboys every few weeks should make it more exciting. rite?

• Advertisement

i don't think its such a good idea i organize things..i always end up in a pub :o

i don't think its such a good idea i organize things..i always end up in a pub :o

how bad

LOL
    true
    but it could be a good thing.

Towel, I am sorry, I was late on answering your call and then my phone was out of charge...
    We were in a pub watching the rugby match, anyway.

Goodnight everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Night

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Princess Lou

anything happening this week???

Good question!
    Someoneis leaving for holidays and we could meet before that, before he comes back all yankee :pac:

LOL
    true
    but it could be a good thing.

Towel, I am sorry, I was late on answering your call and then my phone was out of charge...
    We were in a pub watching the rugby match, anyway.

Goodnight everyone.

oh i thought you were going to the thingy. i kind of wanted to go but couldnt really be arsed lil kids and lots of muck and lots of overpriced junk everywhere. if theres anything on this week i'll prolly go

towel401 wrote: »
    oh i thought you were going to the thingy. i kind of wanted to go but couldnt really be arsed lil kids and lots of muck and lots of overpriced junk everywhere. if theres anything on this week i'll prolly go

We thought we were going too when we realized that we were too poor and it was too cold for ppl without a jacket...lol

Friday night there's a "dress like u were in school" night at the Old Oak, me and MissShadow were thinking to go there...any takers? ^_^
    I think it could be a joy of the eyes expecially for the guys (girls are supposed to dress a bit like in a pervert japanese man's dream ...lol)...soooo...don't be shy lol
    And if u ARE shy (like me)...it's a just a beer meeting excuse, really.

• Advertisement

Friday night there's a "dress like u were in school" night at the Old Oak, me and MissShadow were thinking to go there...any takers? ^_^
    I think it could be a joy of the eyes expecially for the guys (girls are supposed to dress a bit like in a pervert japanese man's dream ...lol)...soooo...don't be shy lol
    And if u ARE shy (like me)...it's a just a beer meeting excuse, really.

i burnt my uniform on the last day of school

Advertisement