Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Social Outings

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

what. drinks tonight in the old oak @ 7 if anyone is interested.

Sounds good - might get to watch a match too :D

Also I'd be up for a trip to see that boat - can give a few people a lift if needed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

deRanged wrote: »
    the Independence of the Seas (worlds biggest cruise ship) is coming to Cobh on the 24th or 25th of this month - maybe a trip to Cobh to see it?

If my boss says I can I'd love this!
    I'll let u know ^_^

Anyway, running late for tonite but I'll be there...MissShadow u should answer to txts :P (sorry girl, last lesson longer than supposed to be, I am roken so I cant say no).
    Going for dinner or I'll be even later.
    See ye!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Ye go out very early :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Yeah even if I could go out that would have been bit earlier. Last time I went out that earlier everyone got drunk before 10 and couldn't get in anywhere

I think 9.30 is the earliest we've ever gone out lol.

• Advertisement

I was going to walk down to the city for a walk but decided not to after. I could very well have met up with them as the Old Oak is only 5 seconds away :pac: - I'm terrible. Can't wait though until I can drink again guilt free :D

I won't be drinking till next week Friday!! :( I don't mind though, we can just have our girly nights in :D Much cheaper!

Friday week or this coming Friday. I havn't drank in about 2 months! :( Could go a bit crazy now on the 29th of this month.

Friday week! Although I'm going to have to find a new drink, could barely finish my vodka and lemonade and most bars don't really do proper cocktails :(

I always drink vodka, well more towards the end of the night. I don't know what is in it but the next morning I am always feeling perfect. I'd be up for 9am and be so productive. More than likely it is because I am still drunk but they do say that drinking clears your mind and makes you think better. Well I heard it on the radio some time.

• Advertisement

Webmonkey wrote:
    Yeah even if I could go out....
    Webmonkey wrote:
    I was going to walk down
    Webmonkey wrote:
    I havn't drank in about 2 months
    Webmonkey wrote:
    I always drink vodka

That's just terrible, in every post I say something about myself. Only noticed this now, apologies people for putting up with this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

Webmonkey wrote: »
    That's just terrible, in every post I say something about myself. Only noticed this now, apologies people for putting up with this!

and now you're drawing even more attention to yourself by quoting yourself :)

srsly though i never noticed

That's all part of the plan :P

Never noticed either to be honest. So you're all me, me, me then? Bad boyfriend material right there!

Boyfriend material - maybe thats where I'm going wrong.

Nah I'm just all me me me on the internet....its all you you you in reality

Ah still don't like that! Reason I bring it up, reading through some old thread, Top 5 turn on/offs. It's funny, most guys say they don't like the fake tanned, pretty girl loud mouth drunktard, yet when I'm in clubs that's all thy seem to go for?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

Hey, feel my sleeve.

You know what material that is?

Thats boyfriend material! ;-)

*does the 'im gettin laid 2nite' dance* xD

Vinta81 wrote: »
    Ah still don't like that! Reason I bring it up, reading through some old thread, Top 5 turn on/offs. It's funny, most guys say they don't like the fake tanned, pretty girl loud mouth drunktard, yet when I'm in clubs that's all thy seem to go for?
    I wouldn't fancy those kind either, turn off. A club though...some people in there don't have any standards :p

I think that list is mainly for relationships, you know those loud, plastered (with drink and an inch of foundation) 'hot' girls are usually just novelty spot prizes! And aswell guys are shallow assholes for the most part! Tbh i would much rather take a playful brunette then a loud blonde!

magicianz wrote: »
    Hey, feel my sleeve.

You know what material that is?

Thats boyfriend material! ;-)

*does the 'im gettin laid 2nite' dance* xD

:pac: I'd actually like someone to come up to me and say that lol. Would be pretty funny in reality! Most guys who use pick up lines are just messing but some girls get so bloody worked up, " omg don't talk to me sdjsjkda" :rolleyes:

It's annoying I was talking to my friend about this and he was like "it's easy on the eyes etcc.." but you can't really want girlfriend material from that? I'm just into random scoring :(

• Advertisement

magicianz wrote: »
    I think that list is mainly for relationships, you know those loud, plastered (with drink and an inch of foundation) 'hot' girls are usually just novelty spot prizes! And aswell guys are shallow assholes for the most part! Tbh i would much rather take a playful brunette then a loud blonde!
    Good thing I'm brunette so! Someone has to be smart eh?

Girl and friend in my class changed her hair to brunette. She says it should help in the interviews

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Girl and friend in my class changed her hair to brunette. She says it should help in the interviews

Really? Hadn't heard that before.

We had a legit huge conversation about this the other day about how it's all about you carry yourself. I mean I don't like to wear particulary revealing clothes but then I'm not a prude by any means. I have maybe one or two dresses that might be considered on the short side, but I don't look like a tart in them, because I don't do the fake tanned, hair rolled up etc...I was saying to him, how I genuinely feel the most comfortable in skinny jeans and a skinny tank top, maybe a waistcoat paired with. I think less is more but maybe that's just me :o

She looks nicer now, I prefer dark haired people anyways.

Well I think short dresses are lovely, but then again I would say that. Nah but as long as ya don't wear big hoop earings, huge boots, and the fake tan you are grand

My hair doesnt have a colour yet we still have to make one up :-P yeah i want a girl who i could talk to about proper things who'd say some thing other than 'uh huh, uh huh, my hair is so nice! Oh my gosh!' not bad mouthing blondes or anything just incase anyone thinks tht! They need to open a bar where u need an IQ of over 70 to get in or something cause i would go there :-P with my pocket protector ;-) i might have to use that pick up line cause everyone thinks its class xD

Vinta stop describing things i like in girls looks and clothes wise :-P yeah the way you carry yourself has huge influences on you! Confidence is so important in the way u walk and talk! Its one thing that i rly like in a potential girlfriend. And aswell bright, risky clothes get you noticed if your on the pull! Like i wore a bright blue jumper and noticed a lot more girls looking! And im not exactly a 10 xP

Did you colour in your jumper with your blue crayon :P

Omg web how much do u know about that? xP

Guys clothes are a factor to me as well, not into the whole sporty, tracksuit every day type. I mean fine for the gym, but heavens no for day to day. And those "poppy tracksuits" :D

• Advertisement

I hate wearing tracksuits out unless im doing something sports wise! Give me a gd pair of jeans anyday! The worst is leisure suits on girls....the velour type stuff, i gagged before with that! I like fat pants but once they suit the girl :-P the thing i hate the most is ppl who dress in the things that look great on celebritys nd tht! Dress for your own style :-D even if the only thing that suits me is 80's american loose cannon cop xD

Advertisement