Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Social Outings

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

magicianz wrote: »
    I hate wearing tracksuits out unless im doing something sports wise! Give me a gd pair of jeans anyday! The worst is leisure suits on girls....the velour type stuff, i gagged before with that! I like fat pants but once they suit the girl :-P the thing i hate the most is ppl who dress in the things that look great on celebritys nd tht! Dress for your own style :-D even if the only thing that suits me is 80's american loose cannon cop xD

Yeah, I don't do tracksuits. I don't own sweat pants :( I have shorts for running and working out and that's it! I like to dress up a bit I suppose. I'd feel pants if I wore tracksuit bottoms and a hoody. Although, hoody and jeans can be ok :) Some of my friends can pull off the tracksuit look, but like you said the celebrity sterotype and all..

I like guys in those cargo 3/4s and polos or graphic tees during the summer :D Verry casual and simple but looks bloody wicked!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

People will think there is some dress code now for Cork Social Outing events

Webmonkey wrote: »
    People will think there is some dress code now for Cork Social Outing events

A daily "what are you wearing" post could be in order :) Sorry, I'm kind of going on about this a bit aren't I? That post is still fascinating me though!

My daily change of clothes won't be dramatic - I need to buy some new clothes. I really need to go proper close shopping cause I hate shops like...I get this feeling I just wanna run out when I go into them.

Nah girls like to go on about clothes :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

My problem is i have no clothes and i cannot shop at all! Serious! Send a monkey in and he'd do better :-P ahh so surfer look? messy hair nd all i expect :-P you need to go to new zealand! yeah i know people who can pull it off and one who its just like.....woah....*collapses in awe* tbh i dont mind what a girl wears once it suits her and its comfortable! Even dungarees and wellies xD

• Advertisement

Phew, not the only one so. Maybe we should have a shopping outing

My daily change of clothes won't be dramatic - I need to buy some new clothes. I really need to go proper close shopping cause I hate shops like...I get this feeling I just wanna run out when I go into them.

Nah girls like to go on about clothes :pac:

Going out clothes or just day-to-day wear? I went with one of the guys shopping one day and never, ever in my life will I do that again! He was incredibly picky, my Lord. I'm in and out, know what I like/want etc... He was just wandering and not this, not that, too gay :eek:

I do like my clothes talk :( Forgive me! And, I just realised I missed out on Bob Dylan tonight :( "Like A Rolling Stone" just came on my iTunes, buggar it I missed out on tickets :(

Well I havn't gone out much in the last year so more day to day.

Crap, hard luck.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

Phew, not the only one so. Maybe we should have a shopping outing

Grab vinta, tira and all the other girls with style and fashion sense and go on a shopping day :-P sounds good to me lol!

I don't know if they'd put up with us though, so choosy :p

• Advertisement

Well where would ye usually go? We were in the upstairs section of "Vera Moda" and I thought they had a pretty wicked selection of guys. Avoid "River Island" - far too glitterati, camp esque type clothing.

Never even heard of the place!

It's near Golden Discs on Grand Parade? And we should move this too General Chit Chat :)

Yeah I was going to say that alright....over to chit chat it is....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

As said elsewhere...u guys should come out...or at least use the proper thread! LOL

Anyway, nice small beers (and soccer...bah) night at the OldOak.
    5 of us there.
    Nice to see you guys.

Quote of the night --->
    she says: "I'd marry him!"
    he says: "Why, thank youuu"
    but she was talking about Carlos in Desperate Housewives that she was watching at reflected in the mirror.
    Awwwwwww >_>'

Oh arn't you getting cheeky lol. This thread gets abused some times alright unfort.

Glad ye had a great night, I'll make it out soon enough.

Oh arn't you getting cheeky lol.

U are not the first person that calls me cheeky...and still I dunno what it exactly means...lol
    I just hope it's a good stuff :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

As said elsewhere...u guys should come out...or at least use the proper thread! LOL

Anyway, nice small beers (and soccer...bah) night at the OldOak.
    5 of us there.
    Nice to see you guys.

Quote of the night --->
    she says: "I'd marry him!"
    he says: "Why, thank youuu"
    but she was talking about Carlos in Desperate Housewives that she was watching at reflected in the mirror.
    Awwwwwww >_>'

yeah thanks for coming tira :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Did you have a good night miss shadow?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

oh and eye candy.. ;););)

Ricardo_Antonio_Chavira_in_Desperate_Housewives_Wallpaper_1_800.jpg

• Advertisement

Crap, opening that in a library is not a good idea :(

Tee hee hee hee hee :D

LOL

I'll miss ye all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

did you enjoy your last lecture?

It was wierd. Kinda emotional at the same time.

He gave us this going - well in his own format:
    http://rohitaggarwal.wordpress.com/2007/11/16/just-for-fun-hardwork-knowledge-attitude-bull****-ass-kissing-from-mathematical-point-of-view/

Right summer is fast approaching and it is time to get more activities together.....suggestions please ? (serious ones that you would actually do) :)

My suggestion is: u are the leader (did u see we are even in the poll?), welcome back, leader.

This said, me and MissShadow were thinking about a beers night on Saturday (unusual, I know)...who would come along?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Me Me Me and Me :P

mik_da_man wrote: »
    Me Me Me and Me :P

Good, it's already six of us, so....who else?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

i might

Advertisement