Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Social Outings

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

Do we get to go to havana's this time?! Oo your going to be hungover for cobh too haha! :]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭tommmy1979

i might... depends how the study is going.. i'm too old for havanas though

tommmy1979 wrote: »
    i might... depends how the study is going.. i'm too old for havanas though
    Really? Thats what paper bags are for :p ok ok well ye pick a suitable place so (goodluck with that)

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭CommieBaz

Really? Thats what paper bags are for :p

Looks like you've got this "convincing people to patricipate in social events" thing down to a fine art! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

lolz

So....time and place, MissShadow?

• Advertisement

Ok, I am the executor here it seems (is executor a right word for this? LOL)

8.30 tonite at the Old Oak (to start with?).

Join.

PM me if you are a noob and need somebody's number
    ...or even if u just need my number (for noble reasons) lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

Ok, I am the executor here it seems (is executor a right word for this? LOL)

8.30 tonite at the Old Oak (to start with?).

Join.

PM me if you are a noob and need somebody's number
    ...or even if u just need my number (for noble reasons) lol

**** i have too much **** to do sorry sweetie

Hey Hey...
    last minute beer tonite?
    Takers?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Ok so lets get this thread active. As we have a few new people around I recommend the following:

A night at either the Mardyke (where we can bowl / play pool / drink or all 3) or the Leisureplex where we can bowl / play pool and head somewhere for drinks afterwards.

I propose we do it on Friday 12th June around 8/9pm (two weeks from tomorrow)...people always say that they need more notice for the events even though the biggest turn out is at the last minute ones...giving people time to think is always a bad idea lol....

Right so if you can make it post here......suggest alternative dates / venues / times if you wish. All welcome.

I'll follow my leader wherever he wants...
    Bowling night sounds nice to me...and pool...I said I wanted to learn and I'll honour what I said is someone if patient enough to try and teach me a bit.

This said:
    last minute beer tonite anyone? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

hmm I could have if you asked an hour ago!

She asked 7hrs ago.its ok i were never great at math either

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

She asked 7hrs ago.its ok i were never great at math either
    the cheek :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Ok miss sarcasm lol. I didn't notice the time to be honest.

i don't care anyways, i'm going to be out tomorrow day/night and be drinking crazy. Problem is i must go home kerry and grab money from the parents....I don't feel so bad as finished college anyways :D - One more exam tomorrow morning! and 4 years complete! the excitement

Webmonkey wrote: »
    i don't care anyways, i'm going to be out tomorrow day/night and be drinking crazy. Problem is i must go home kerry and grab money from the parents....I don't feel so bad as finished college anyways :D - One more exam tomorrow morning! and 4 years complete! the excitement

Yay!wait your going 2 kerry and then going out in cork!hmm

Yay!wait your going 2 kerry and then going out in cork!hmm
    Yep, i'm leaving exam 12 am tomorrow and driving down to kerry to get money and prob some clothes, cause nothing left after week. Then drive back up, and start drinking! - Problem is i'll be up at 5am studying for the exam tomorrow morning.
    Should really go bed soon :-/

Always good to check the time before making a comment about the time...lol

Anyway...go to bed, Web-by!

I'd like to go for a "last minute" one during this long w-e...
    Which day would suit people best, if someone is interested?

(In the meanwhile I got a terrible headache...awww...so I'll go to bed soon to)

:pac: - Waste time getting up, I'm not studying. Up seen 4.45 :eek: - Security looking at me in CIT cause I suspicious around

kingtut wrote: »
    Ok so lets get this thread active. As we have a few new people around I recommend the following:

A night at either the Mardyke (where we can bowl / play pool / drink or all 3) or the Leisureplex where we can bowl / play pool and head somewhere for drinks afterwards.

I propose we do it on Friday 12th June around 8/9pm (two weeks from tomorrow)...people always say that they need more notice for the events even though the biggest turn out is at the last minute ones...giving people time to think is always a bad idea lol....

Right so if you can make it post here......suggest alternative dates / venues / times if you wish. All welcome.

No-one interested?

• Advertisement

I would like to go to a comedy show in the craichouse. i think its every Friday and Saturday night @ 9pm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

Fota wildlife park.
    train down, couple of hours in the park, back into town for sunburn curing pints.

any on for it?

today?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

today?

I meant in general. some weekend.

haha depends on the weather ;-D

I'd up for it today, since it's sunny and was planning to take a long stroll anyways.

what time

Aw...in the end it was a bit late for Fota already for today...

deRanged, if you will organize it for some other day I'd e up for it. I have never been to Fota and would like to go.

me too. i havnt been there since i was a wee boi

• Advertisement

Who is up for a few games of pool and a few drinks on Friday night?

Advertisement