Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Social Outings

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

kingtut wrote: »
    Nope not ok :P

Nosy? but it is public info :confused: weird Italians....:rolleyes::pac:

Not weird.sure when your in the mafia you have to keep things quiet. Its an automatic response. You'd almost fail being in the mafia,so would I :D

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭CommieBaz

Tira's last beers night.........?

*breaks down*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭messygirl

hiya! interesting group, would be interested in joining! ye take new members? what kinda profile do yer memebrs have?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

Not weird.sure when your in the mafia you have to keep things quiet. Its an automatic response. You'd almost fail being in the mafia,so would I :D
    There's not such a thing called mafia :rolleyes:
    CommieBaz wrote: »
    Tira's last beers night.........?

*breaks down*
    :(
    :,(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

messygirl wrote: »
    hiya! interesting group, would be interested in joining! ye take new members? what kinda profile do yer memebrs have?

Yeah come join us :D

Our profile...
    Well were a mixed bunch but all up for a laugh and enjoy a few beers
    Mostly non cork in origin
    Some talk a LOT, some dont...

Best way to find out is to meet up with us this wknd if ya have time. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

I haven't really gone to any yet - (sorry bout that people :( )

No such thing as members, anyone can come - everyone very nice. Come way long. I'll make effort to show up in lot during summer

I remember u at a very small one, WM ^_^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

I remember u at a very small one, WM ^_^

that was the one where Mik fell asleep in the jacks

towel401 wrote: »
    that was the one where Mik fell asleep in the jacks
    'twas indeed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Hey messygirl (is that a hint as to what you will be like at the beers? :eek:).

Welcome! We always accept new people. There is no membership or screening process, just turn up at a beers night or some other event or organise one yourself. We are having a pool / beer night this Friday if you are free?

I always recommend you exchange numbers with someone from here (through private messages) so that you do not wander around aimlessly when you arrive.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭messygirl

wicked! not being from cork myself i tend to end up away most weekends, but will defo be keeping an eye on this! and im actually a real slob hence the name! although now that i think of it it could relate to the wine head that comes out after a few glasses! lol

wicked! not being from cork myself i tend to end up away most weekends, but will defo be keeping an eye on this! and im actually a real slob hence the name! although now that i think of it it could relate to the wine head that comes out after a few glasses! lol

Ha ha fair play to you :D
    90% of the people who go are not originally from Cork, I moved here from Wicklow 2.5 years ago.

So will we see you on Friday night? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Funsterdelux

Where are ye heading out?

Where are ye heading out?

We will meet at the Mardyke at 8/9......then either stay for a bit or head elsewhere depending on what the majority want to do. You hoping to go? :)

Ok right lets get confirmations for tomorrow! Friday!

Meet at the Mardyke at 9pm. We can either stay there for drinks and some bowling / pool or head elsewhere....we can decide when we all arrive.

I'll set up a poll to see who is going. If anyone needs my number so that they can text me when they arrive or you need directions then give me a shout and I'll send it to you in a private message.

Edit: Here is the poll
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055589646

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Funsterdelux

Well, I'm heading to Andrew Maxwell, but might go for a few pints after, you never know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭save_our_socks

Hopefully Ill be able to pop in after work for a while, bout 9.30ish, Ill apologise in advance for my possible disheveled appearance, hopefully work will be quiet and ill be able to make myself look half decent!

Hopefully Ill be able to pop in after work for a while, bout 9.30ish, Ill apologise in advance for my possible disheveled appearance, hopefully work will be quiet and ill be able to make myself look half decent!

meh don't worry, us boardsies do not judge and the male boardsies are very easily impressed :)

I'm not sure if I will be able to go now :( because I have a terrible memory I double booked myself, I guess that is what I get for being so popular :(

what??

what??

I'm not sure if I will be able to go now frown.gif because I have a terrible memory I double booked myself, I guess that is what I get for being so popular frown.gif

• Advertisement

I will be offended, slightly.
    I am leaving in a pair of days.

I will be offended, slightly.
    I am leaving in a pair of days.

Just slightly? I can't help being popular *sniff sniff*

I hope I can go but not too hopeful at this stage :(

blah

kingtut wrote: »
    Just slightly? I can't help being popular *sniff sniff*

I hope I can go but not too hopeful at this stage :(

Slightly cause I (me) am not a drama queen.
    Make it or die.

Make it or die.

impressive :pac::pac::pac:

blah

hmmm
    Make it or die.

but but but.......then the others will kill me :eek: so I am going to die tonight regardles.....:mad:
    impressive :pac::pac::pac:

I know I am. Cheers ;)

Great Night :)

Didn't notice ya at there at all kingtut last night, sorry bout that haha - not the best with faces!

TY everyone, was very nice ^_^
    All the best...and I hope to attend a Cork beer soon again anyway!

I hope to attend a Cork beer soon again anyway!

You better ;)

• Advertisement

Hey all,

So another Social event....due to the success of the last pool tournament I am running another one. This will be slightly different to the last...

Rules:
    1) Your opponent will be picked from a hat.
    2) All games excluding the final will be best of 3.
    3) The final will be best of 5.
    4) Prize - the glory of being crowned cork boards pool champion.
    5) Cost to enter - No entry fee, just split the cost of paying for the table
    6) When playing the black 'pick and stick' will be used. i.e. pick the pocket you are aiming to get the black into and stick with it.

That's it for now....may add more rules if I think of them.

If you are interested in playing then post here and say so. I propose we have it on Friday 26th June or Friday 3rd of July in the Mardyke....Please pick one of these dates or suggest some alternatives.

Advertisement