Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Social Outings

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Aren't you smart :p - lucky you. We know why you want to go back so :pac:

I was already into him the other night :o But I do love my Strawberry Daiquiris! Sooo good!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

:) I'm such a boring drinker with my heineken.

Webmonkey wrote: »
    :) I'm such a boring drinker with my heineken.

Pick a drink off the menu and I'll demasculate you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

Vinta81 wrote: »
    I happen to know it off by heart thank you very much :p Bloody love it there! Appletinis! He gave me 2 cherries don't cha know :pac: All my other friends got just the one :o

*is confused*

one of them was a different kind of cherry?

Pardon?

• Advertisement

nevermind.

I have a feeling you're alluding to the popping of a cherry, but I guess I didn't get the way you said it lol.

Vinta81 wrote:
    Pick a drink off the menu and I'll demasculate you!
    haha good one :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭save_our_socks

Vinta81 wrote: »
    What about Suas? any cocktail lovers amongst us? lol

Strawberry Daq. yum yum! Is this thing definately going ahead so?! Just so I can pass up on work on friday night if Im offered any!

I should be there anyways unless I dont get paid but I doubt that happen.

• Advertisement

So can we do Suas? :D Even just for the one! mind you I'll have to pop in before they question me for not being 21!

Im game for suas, havent been there in a while actually! And for once I have money to enjoy myself! yay!

Im game for suas, havent been there in a while actually! And for once I have money to enjoy myself! yay!
    Great all drinks on you so :)

Yeah sure if ye wanna go no probs...a change. Never being there. I'll be like a right girl now...need more guys come. Towel you still going?

You'll be a pimp for the night! Imagine walking in with a gaggle of girls, how bad?

Haha yeah, nothing bad at all :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

Where is Suas?

Illkillya wrote: »
    Where is Suas?

Top of North Main St, above Wagamamas and Captain Americas.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 echos

hey guys, just came across the cork outings forum, sounds like a gr8 idea. im not from cork but work here n wouldnt know that many people. Just a few quick qs. does everything happen at the weekends?? also im 26 am i considered old going by current members ages???

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

echos wrote: »
    hey guys, just came across the cork outings forum, sounds like a gr8 idea. im not from cork but work here n wouldnt know that many people. Just a few quick qs. does everything happen at the weekends?? also im 26 am i considered old going by current members ages???

cheers

Am also 26... the average age of this forum is getting younger and younger but I don't feel old just yet.

We all look the same age anyways when it comes to the 20's

• Advertisement

i'm 21 i feel so freaking ancient. need a new clutch cable. i'm fit for the museum

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

New people have to undergo an initiation. This is mandoratory and no amount of bribery will get you out of it.

kingtut wrote: »
    New people have to undergo an initiation. This is mandoratory and no amount of bribery will get you out of it.

... heavy stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

Oo R

So what time suits people for this? So far have heard nothing from work so fingers crossed Im not working!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

would love to go, but prob am heading to Dublinia for the wknd.
    hope ye enjoy :D

Hey! I was out last night and lost my purse, I got it back today money intact, the girl was sooo nice for ringing the bank etc...anyways, I decided to cancel my card to be safe so I have no way of getting any money to come out tonight I'm sooo pissed off :( I really wanted cocktails! It's too late to go to the bank to get money out with id :( I'm sorry!

Hmmm lol. How conviennent :pac:

Only messing. Thanks for letting know. Hope you get yourself sorted out soon. No worries.

Is anyone else going out? - My friends are going out back home now so I don't know what to do, go with them or hang aroudn here and hope some few decide go out here?

Who's going tonight...

I am sorry :( I didn't want to cancel my card but the bank said it was for the best, I've only €5 left from last night. Buggar me anyways for flailing my bag around the dance floor! :(

• Advertisement

Don't worry about it :p

I was thinking maybe if we organised one for a few weeks time. I've a friend that would like come too, he's on this too. If it was made official with plenty notice and a new thread made especially I think we'd get a good turn out.

I'll create one there...

Advertisement