Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Social Outings

Options
1323334353638»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭ruby723

corkcomp wrote: »
    oughh dangerous territory now ;)

Oh come on...

anyway... anybody out tonight... I can't keep myself stay at home any more. lock up too long..:p

I can dance, sort off anyway. when im drunk though I can actually dance very well :cool:

cool. maybe good enough for me... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

You're very fussy with your choice of dance partners Ruby :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

ruby723 wrote: »
    Oh come on...

anyway... anybody out tonight... I can't keep myself stay at home any more. lock up too long..:p

Hi everybody *waves*

I'd go out but, I'm afraid something might bad happen to me again like it did last Thursday:(

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Hi everybody *waves*

I'd go out but, I'm afraid something might bad happen to me again like it did last Thursday:(

If you want info on this then I suggest you review the last few pages (65-71) here: [URL="http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055693407&page=65]CIT chit/chat thread[/URL]
    Looking for more clues on what happened that night. Someone may have seen you :p

• Advertisement

Webmonkey wrote: »
    You're very fussy with your choice of dance partners Ruby :p

:confused: no i am not. You will see...
    I just want to find someone enjoy it as much as I do. I can seat, drink and enjoy a nice conversation too, but when I hear good dancing music, I just can't stop...:p

Looking for more clues on what happened that night. Someone may have seen you :p

That's the hope. I've been asking people I know if they happened to hear a trolley being pushed around between the hours of 1-5 am

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

cool. maybe good enough for me... :rolleyes:

guess we will find out at the proposed whiskey crawl next Friday nite! Im especially good after whiskey :D

@aaronh007, man thats scary! No matter how drunk I get i seem to just end up falling asleep very close to the bar :o

Hi everybody *waves*

maybe just don't drink that much then...

guess we will find out at the proposed whiskey crawl next Friday nite! Im especially good after whiskey :D

@aaronh007, man thats scary! No matter how drunk I get i seem to just end up falling asleep very close to the bar :o

Twas an odd experience I'll tell you that. What I still don't understand is why I felt the need to "steal" things from peoples gardens. And also how I managed to get from Rochestown to Glasheen.
    maybe just don't drink that much then...

That's the thing, I didn't drink that much...

• Advertisement

I'd say there was a high probability that your drink was spiked :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

That's the thing, I didn't drink that much...

Oh,id be concerned bout that alright! I wouldnt worry though, chalk it down to bad pints:D

That's the hope. I've been asking people I know if they happened to hear a trolley being pushed around between the hours of 1-5 am

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

OK. I am still not allow to have balleiys? :p

Is it safe for me to go out alone to a club? Since I came to this city, only went out 3 times at night.

Oh,id be concerned bout that alright! I wouldnt worry though, chalk it down to bad pints:D

Yup. More than likely one, or both of the above.

Tis in the past now... :o

Yea, I would say so. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭DWood

Is it safe for me to go out alone to a club? Since I came to this city, only went out 3 times at night.

Hi, well I've only been in town 6 weeks myself so my club knowledge ain't great, but if I was a girl going out alone I'd steer clear of the meat markets like Havanas and Baileys. Crane Lane's my favourite spot so far, good mix of people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Needler

Hai

Advertisement