Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Social Outings

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 gem25x

if we're going for drinks afterwards id prefer friday night cause if i go thursday ill be working at 7am the next day

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Ah it's cool I don't want to sabbotage the existing plans, I'll catch the next one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

gem25x wrote: »
    if we're going for drinks afterwards id prefer friday night cause if i go thursday ill be working at 7am the next day

the same applies to me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭tommmy1979

I'm never ever ever going drinking with you guys again!!! ......... if i've got work the next day that is.... last wednesday was horrendous.

T

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Princess Lou

poor T :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

LOL :D
    We didn't drink so much, c'mon!

Anyway...stick to the bowling or do it bowling+a drink...
    Just let me know when and where ^_^

tommmy1979 wrote: »
    I'm never ever ever going drinking with you guys again!!! ......... if i've got work the next day that is.... last wednesday was horrendous.

T

lol.......firstly you were buying your own drink so it is your own fault for drinking too much :D, secondly you were the first to leave so you probably had the least amount to drink and lastly I was working the next day too.....lightweight hey? *jokes* tee hee heenow as for those Italians**no comment :P

kingtut wrote: »
    lol.......firstly you were buying your own drink so it is your own fault for drinking too much :D, secondly you were the first to leave so you probably had the least amount to drink and lastly I was working the next day too.....lightweight hey? *jokes* tee hee heenow as for those Italians**no comment :P
    Italians? Where? :eek:
    *sipping a precious wine, just half a glass, slowly...lol*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭im_invisible

kingtut wrote: »
    Thursday Night Attendees (Leisureplex on McCurtain St at 8pm):
    4. mik_da_man's brother (he is a boards user but I can't remember his username)
    thats me, sounds like it should be a laugh

thats me, sounds like it should be a laugh
    It should...but u never know...LoL

EDIT on my availability: I have a person for italian grinds Friday at 6 at UCC, for 2 hours...so I'll be able to be there at half past eight/nine...I am sorry :\
    Since I'm unemployed I really need whatever money I can make...U can go on and I'll come to have a laugh with ya and have a drink or something ^_^

• Advertisement

For those of you coming bowling tonight, I look forward to seeing you all at 8pm at Leisureplex McCurtain St.

If you have not confirmed that you are coming tonight but intend on it then please post in the thread and let me know.

If anyone needs to pm me then feel free.

See u there :)

Anseo!!

Anseo!!

lol thanks :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭save_our_socks

Well as expected I cant go tonight! Hope everyone has a great time!

Well as expected I cant go tonight! Hope everyone has a great time!

aww that's a shame....maybe you will make it tomorrow?

Thanks for letting us know :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 gem25x

hope ye have a good night tonight, see yis at tomorrows meet. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Enjoy yerselves boys and girls...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Cheers lads - had a good evening

mik_da_man wrote: »
    Cheers lads - had a good evening

Darn! I thought I was gonna be the first one this time :P

Same here :)
    I'll see some of u tomorrow, yeah!
    And someone else soon anyway, I hope ^_^
    Sorry for sucking both at bowling AND pool...lol
    I'm better at having pints, slightly :D

• Advertisement

ya.. looking forward to seeing you all again. I wish i could come out tomorrow night too but i have to go to dublin after work :(....... boooo

T

ya.. looking forward to seeing you all again. I wish i could come out tomorrow night too but i have to go to dublin after work :(....... boooo

T

Booo indeed :D
    Next drinking session I bet u'll be there....and then u'll complain that WE make U drink too much ^_^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

are those other places any cheaper than leisureplex? cause it`s a bit of a rip off for just an hour. maybe i`m just a stingy bastard i dunno. we shd go to one that has a bar and just hang around there for a good while ya know

towel401 wrote: »
    are those other places any cheaper than leisureplex? cause it`s a bit of a rip off for just an hour. maybe i`m just a stingy bastard i dunno. we shd go to one that has a bar and just hang around there for a good while ya know
    Agree ^_^

Main reason for picking the leisureplex was because of its location and the fact that it did not have a bar (but that people could go elsewhere to drink before or after the event if they wanted) and also so that people who were not big into the drinking scene might actually come to a meet.

I'm flexible anyway so I will go pretty much anywhere,

All I will say though is if you think another venue would be better then you need to make sure that everyone knows about it (just in case someone turns up without telling us they are coming before hand)....Tonight I am expecting Gem25x, Tirabaralla, Princess_Lou, Charco, Towel401 and myself.

Thanks for coming last night everyone!! I had a great night and I look forward to seeing more of you tonight :) (Oh and I plan on going for a few drinks afterwards for anyone that was planning on doing the same thing)

Darn! I thought I was gonna be the first one this time :P

I'm getting worried about statements like this....very worried *joking*
    Sorry for sucking both at bowling AND pool...lol
    I'm better at having pints, slightly :D

lol now here is a future event - drinking competition between you and Tommy1979 :D
    €10 viewer's fee lol

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Nope I cant think of anywhere cheaper - bowling can be expensive, €20 for an hour is quite a good deal really.
    It's normally €44 for the hour!

mik_da_man wrote: »
    Nope I cant think of anywhere cheaper - bowling can be expensive, €20 for an hour is quite a good deal really.
    It's normally €44 for the hour!

I agree 100%

For anyone who was not there last night, there was 6 of us and we decided to have 2 lanes with 3 people on each (you can have 6 people on one lane but we did not want to have to wait ages for our turn) which meant that everyone paid €6.66 each.

I have to say I was more than happy to pay €6.66 for an hour of bowling.

:)

Roll on tonight!!

Oh and congratulations to the bowling champions:

Lane1 - Tommy1979 got the highest score in every game against kingtut and Towel401
    Lane2 - Mik_da_man got the highest score in every game against Tirabaralla and im_invisible

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

How was the bowling? I hope somebody remembered to do the Jesus Quintana dance. I'd swing by this evening if I could bring my pomeranian (she's a show dog, she has papers).

Have a nice time and remember: this is not Nam, this is bowling. There are rules.

• Advertisement

Illkillya wrote: »
    How was the bowling? I hope somebody remembered to do the Jesus Quintana dance. I'd swing by this evening if I could bring my pomeranian (she's a show dog, she has papers).

Have a nice time and remember: this is not Nam, this is bowling. There are rules.

Lol. Bowling was great fun :) well I enjoyed it anyway....you should soooooooo come tonight!! Go on go on go on!!!

The poll for Event 2 will be up shortly!!! Keep an eye out in the Cork Forum for it

Advertisement