Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evening Echo sold in Dublin?

Options
  • 14-01-2009 3:21pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 633 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I know the Evening Echo is a Cork paper, but does anybody know of anywhere in Dublin that might sell a few copies they have shipped up each day? I tried Easons on O'Connell Street, but they don't.

Cheers,
    Dub

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭BarneyMagee

You're out of luck, I'd say.

As far as I know you can't get a copy there as they don't distribute to Dublin.

Maybe the Sunday Business Post, which is part of the same company, might have some copies.

Their website only has a pdf of the front page. Not ideal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭star.chaser

dublinario wrote: »
    Hi all,

I know the Evening Echo is a Cork paper, but does anybody know of anywhere in Dublin that might sell a few copies they have shipped up each day? I tried Easons on O'Connell Street, but they don't.

Cheers,
    Dub

i know two places that sometimes have a copy. the examiner have an office on Harcourt street (same building as the Sunday business post). also, the shop near the abbey street entrance to the Irish life mall. the office on Harcourt street will give it to you for nothing but its usually the previous days. the shop usually only get one or two copies so you need to get in early. i originally contacted the examiners office in cork to find out if it was available anywhere in Dublin. they told me that if my local shop accepted the examiner that they could arrange to have a copy of the echo included with the delivery. nice chaps in the examiner office :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 633 ✭✭✭dublinario

Cheers mate!

Advertisement