Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi Teleportation

• 14-01-2009 3:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭

Lately I've become quite fond of the taxi teleportation option. You pop into the taxi, and for an extra few dollars, can pop across to another island in seconds. Sweet! :D

Wondering do many people do this, or do ye do it all the time?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭gd1987

I used it constantly, dead handy for getting to mission starts and whatnot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Ya its handy alright. But its more fun driving and knocking down a few people and causing a few hundred thousand dollars of damage:D Also its fun to get a car and drive as fast as you can and see how long you can go without damaging it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Do it all the time now to go to mission starts, food, weapons etc etc.

Driving is for suckers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

I use it a lot. I thought it was one of the better ideas in the game. Very handy feature.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

I was quite a bit into the game before I copped on it was an easy way of making money - use taxi, get out of taxi, kill taxi driver and get your fare back, usually with interest. Plus you now have a fairly decent car.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

MOH wrote: »
    I was quite a bit into the game before I copped on it was an easy way of making money - use taxi, get out of taxi, kill taxi driver and get your fare back, usually with interest. Plus you now have a fairly decent car.
    Then pick up a hooker, drive to a seculuded spot, have fun, get out, and stab her to death (no-one will hear her scream)... :D:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

I thought everybody would resort to using helicopters? That's what I do. Admitedly not in GTA4. I'm too poor to have that! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Yea, I used it the whole time. dead handy if you want to get the achievement for completing it in under 30hrs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

better option that I copped d'other night is call roman and use the car service.

free car + driver to your location; use as a taxi.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Yeah it's handy alright, and if there's none about I ring Roman to get his whingy twat of an employee to pick me up. He's very funny though!! I loved the change from crappy Russian box car to a beautiful Merc jeep when he was rich!

• Advertisement
Advertisement