Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poster printers- Recommendation?

Options
  • 14-01-2009 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good quality and good value printer? Im looking for a printer able to do large posters, like the bus stop ad posters for example.

Printers based in Dublin would be an advantage but any help is appreciated!!

Cheers:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭thecleverone

I'd try www.selectdigital.ie based in Dublin. Apparently, if it can be printed, they can do it. I've not used them myself though, so i can't recommend either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Jim Comic

we do them, drop me a line at jcomic@indigo.ie and we'll do our best to look after you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 EcoBrats

Not in Dublin but they do have competitive prices and great service, check out The Print Factory, www.printfactory.ie

They also have very high environmental standards using only vegetable-based inks and harvested (collected) rainwater.

Highly recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭frobisher

Horizon Graphics were the cheapest I came across.

Advertisement