Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DBZ

Options
1235»

Comments

^ Yeah some of the episodes only led up to the actual fights which were immense.The leading up episodes were really boring. Many a time i used to sat glued to the tele watching goku punch out frieza or cell. DBZ is my fave childhood cartoon but i can't find the time to watch it anymore or dont know where its on..

• Registered Users Posts: 15 -El-Nino-

Loved Z, Dragonball was ok and never really saw GT:( Z was amazing though!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 -El-Nino-

http://www.watch-dragonball.com/
    there ya go dojojoe :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Olterior

DBZ is like a father to all animes . and I dont think db sucked ,and I saw db before I saw dbz so I didnt go WTF or anything while watching it . but problem wit dbz was they made too many time skips !!! (I mean in DB goku ages from like 13 to 18 , in dbz he ages from 23 to like 60 :D in 200 episodes !!! db was 150 episodes ? ) I agree that dbgt was fail . I hated the fact that goku was a kid , It had lots of mistakes ( like goku not being able to take some weaklings on ,when he cud turn SSJ , WTF LIEK ? and gohan not being able to beat goten !!! WHAT THE **** !!! gohan beats buu but cant beat his lil brother who has like less sayan blood than a rubber duck goku has in db !!! )

• Registered Users Posts: 27 StephenP023

DB was good :) But DBZ was way better. They re-released DBZ as Dragonball KAI they just took out filler and re-did the colouring. But I miss the huge suspense of waiting an episode for something to happen. Just finnished watchin season 6 (Cell Games), it was awsome! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭dacookie

DBZ is terribad.And thats putting it lightly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 guyone

dacookie wrote: »
    DBZ is terribad.And thats putting it lightly.

unfortunatly 4 u, more ppl disagree with you than agree:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

guyone wrote: »
    unfortunatly 4 u, more ppl disagree with you than agree:rolleyes:
    I wouldn't be so sure of that.

When I was young, I loved DBZ, and the manga is great. But honestly, in the grand scheme of things, DBZ is fairly ****ty in comparison to some of whats out there. Then again, in the grand scheme of things, the calibre of your average anime is pitifully low.

That said, I still have fond memories of DBZ, particularly the Cell Games.

Advertisement