Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A good news story for once

Options
  • 14-01-2009 5:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭

was in the Game store in Dundrum (the one that is on the first floor of Hamley's), and I spotted Mercs 2 for the ps3 priced up at €18.98
    brought it over to pay, knew straight away from the look on the cashier's face (think it actually might have been a manager) that it was scanning for high, but she proceeded to just press a few extra buttons, and charged me the €18.98

when I had a look at my reciept outside, my suspicions were confirmed. the correct price was €31.99, with a €13.01 "pricing error" reduction given

considering they had no legal obligation to sell at the price, and alot of places wouldnt sell at the reduced price, I think it was very nice of her to sell at the €18.98, and without making a song and dance about it either

Advertisement