Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your experience of the leaving cert

Options
  • 14-01-2009 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭

Hey all. Just wondering what all your opinions are on the leaving cert so far, now that you're in the driver seat, heading straight for the leaving cert. Its always interesting to hear some insights from the leaving cert. Some interesting experiences @ leaving-cert.net

Share your experiences!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,228 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Four mentions of your site in a post is a bit excessive really.

Yes. Thank you teckoda. I'm quite aware of where the leaving-cert.net forum is. There really isn't a need to provide four links in a single post; I'm sure one would suffice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭teckoda

Apologies. That was quite over the top, I edited it. Worth a try :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

teckoda wrote: »
    Apologies. That was quite over the top, I edited it. Worth a try :rolleyes:

Teckoda. No need to apologise. I dont think you did anything wrong. You are proudly adverstising your website. Keep up the good work! Its a good read.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

I only decided a week before me leaving cert that i was leaving school. Never really thought it out to be honest lol. Done leaving cert equivalent courses since though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭teckoda

seanybiker wrote: »
    I only decided a week before me leaving cert that i was leaving school. Never really thought it out to be honest lol. Done leaving cert equivalent courses since though

What made you want to quit a week beforehand?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,243 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Did my leaving in 2002. Did very very little study as I pick up info in class/lectures pretty easily. Came out with 455 points, often wonder what i could have got if I pushed myself a bit harder.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

If you google "smearing myself in chutney" the first result is leaving-cert.net.

http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=smearing+myself+in+chutney

I have to say, my contribution to that site is absolutely EPIC, for this reason alone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

teckoda wrote: »
    What made you want to quit a week beforehand?

Used to be really bad with depression and panic attacks at hat stage in me life and just decided to give up trying. Bir better nowadays

Advertisement