Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any want to Play Basketball Once or twice a Week?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

id be interested in this but i work all hours of the day and 7 days a week so i could never guarantee being able to attend.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 blukee

malice_ wrote: »

Looking at the people that have said they are interested we have:

Me + 1 (probably more)
    B'Ball Galway
    Kraggy + 1
    divil_a_bit
    Elfman
    LambDave
    Gun_Slinger
    RMDrive
    Blukee
    skinnie
    midouri

which is 13.

It's always hard at the beginning.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Ms. Ka

Hey,

I would love to join in too. i loved playing in school and would enjoy a game. I think you can rent the school hall out in Menlo for an hour for about 20 euro/hr but that might be too far for people. Can make most nights except Mon/Tues depending on the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭jayoo

basket ball court beside dunnes in west side is usually free when ever i pass by, or else some evenings it may have one or two on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Tweedledom

Hello, just wondering did this ever get up and running,
    I'd love to play. I'm a beginner though! 25 year old female!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Tweedledom wrote: »
    Hello, just wondering did this ever get up and running,
    I'd love to play. I'm a beginner though! 25 year old female!
    I don't think it ever got up and running. It was a bit difficult to organise people, a time and a place unfortunately.

Advertisement