Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAME to launch online rental service...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

I already use gamesenders.ie and have been for nearly a year now without complaint.

Of course if this service ends up being cheaper I might move over to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

L31mr0d wrote: »
    I already use gamesenders.ie and have been for nearly a year now without complaint.

Of course if this service ends up being cheaper I might move over to it.

Interesting thats much cheaper than buying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭CCCP^

The bastards are evolving! TO THE HILLS! *Cep runs aweh*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Yeah I get to play 12 games a year from this service on the bronze package for about the cost of buying 3 games new.

You might as well try the free trial, you'll get a game to play for nothing for 10 days. I think they know though that once you try it you'll end up sticking with it as it's so handy to get the games delivered right to your doorstep. No more shopping around to find the best deal, playing for a week or 2 and then trying to trade it in quick to get the most money back.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Yeah, I use gamesenders myself with no complaints.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 9 conor_mac

Just got a look at www.gamesenders.ie... never heard of it before. I'll definitly be signing up for it once im finished playing Just Cause, great old game. There's nothing worse than buying a game and completing it in no time or hating it, and xtra vision is way too expensive

Advertisement