Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mambo/Joomla Error?

Options
  • 14-01-2009 6:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭

Hey guys,

The server that one of my sites is on just got reset and changed around a bit and now my site is coming up with errors on the top of the pages.

It's designed in Mambo but Joomla users might be familiar with the error too...

Have a look, let me know if you've any suggestions...

Joe

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭chat2joe

No ideas at all? It's a php problem. I've been playing with php.ini files but they don't seem to be doing a thing....

Here's those errors...
    Warning: ini_set(): A session is active. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time. in /home/clubs/diving/public_html/new/index.php on line 224 Notice: A session had already been started - ignoring session_start() in /home/clubs/diving/public_html/new/templates/waterandstone_greenandblack/index.php on line 2 Notice: A session had already been started - ignoring session_start() in /home/clubs/diving/public_html/new/templates/waterandstone_greenandblack/index.php on line 13

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭CamperMan

not sure, but I had a similar problem, an error code showed up and it turned out to be a new template I was using, when I changed the site template the error went away....

Advertisement