Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arrange a game / Open Events / Open Week Details

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Mister Sifter

anyone interested in a game on sunday - there's an open comp in St. Annes and in Howth - thinking of heading out around 2pm so back in time for world cup final.

anyone interested?

I'd possibly avoid St Annes as the greens there are in an attrocious state.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭WillyWonka

Anyone up for a game a game tomorrow?
    My club is closed and friend is busy...

Open to suggestions

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭DonkeyPokerTour

WillyWonka wrote: »
    Anyone up for a game a game tomorrow?
    My club is closed and friend is busy...

Open to suggestions

Wouldn't mind a game myself assuming its relatively dry! You can come down to Wicklow anytime in the afternoon (after 2), or maybe Macredden, it's supposed to be great and relatively cheep (€30 a head)

Wouldn't mind a game myself assuming its relatively dry! You can come down to Wicklow anytime in the afternoon (after 2), or maybe Macredden, it's supposed to be great and relatively cheep (€30 a head)
    I need to be finished by 4 at the latest. So need to tee off in the morning if that suits? Would do macreddin...

WillyWonka wrote: »
    I need to be finished by 4 at the latest. So need to tee off in the morning if that suits? Would do macreddin...

Teetimes.ie only has 11.20 listed and going direct to the macreddin site only gives a request form. Is 11 too late for you? I can try and ring early tomorrow morning and see is their any earlier slots. Or if their is a course your interested in Let me know.

Also its 40euro per person on a saturday or 35 if we can make it a 4ball so if anyone else is interested in playing whats supposed to be an amazing course let us know asap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Teetimes.ie only has 11.20 listed and going direct to the macreddin site only gives a request form. Is 11 too late for you? I can try and ring early tomorrow morning and see is their any earlier slots. Or if their is a course your interested in Let me know.

Also its 40euro per person on a saturday or 35 if we can make it a 4ball so if anyone else is interested in playing whats supposed to be an amazing course let us know asap.

It takes hours to get around it. Well worth it though.

Tomorrow I need to tee of by 11 (Minster final in thurles at 7). We could try macreddin direct and see if there's anything earlier at that rate. There's also tulfarris for 30 quid, great course but thewring side of Wicklow for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭'scorthy

http://www.brsgolf.com/enniscorthy/opens_home.php
    Proshop: (053) 9237600
    Visitors....15Euro!!

Thursday 22nd July - Monday 2nd August 2010

Gents Seniors Singles Thursday 22-Jul-2010 08:00 - 15:00 Visitors €15.00
    Scotch Foursomes 4 Ball Thursday 22-Jul-2010 15:30 - 17:30 Visitors €12.50
    Scotch Foursomes 4 Ball Friday 23-Jul-2010 08:00 - 17:30 Visitors €12.50
    Gents Open 4Ball 4 Ball Saturday 24-Jul-2010 07:00 - 08:50 Visitors €15.00
    Gents Open 4Ball 4 Ball Sunday 25-Jul-2010 07:00 - 16:50 Visitors €15.00
    Mixed 4 Ball Sunday 25-Jul-2010 17:00 - 19:20 Visitors €8.00
    Ladies Singles Singles Monday 26-Jul-2010 08:06 - 17:34 Visitors €15.00
    Gents Open Singles Singles Tuesday 27-Jul-2010 07:04 - 17:36 Visitors €15.00
    Gents 4Ball / Ladies 4Ball 4 Ball Wednesday 28-Jul-2010 07:00 - 17:30 Visitors €15.00
    Gents Open Singles Singles Thursday 29-Jul-2010 07:04 - 17:52 Visitors €15.00
    3 Person Team 3 Player Teams Friday 30-Jul-2010 07:04 - 17:36 Visitors €15.00
    Gents Open 4Ball 4 Ball Saturday 31-Jul-2010 07:00 - 17:30 Visitors €15.00
    Gents Open Singles Singles Sunday 01-Aug-2010 07:04 - 16:56 Visitors €15.00
    Mixed 4 Ball Sunday 01-Aug-2010 17:10 - 19:10 Visitors €8.00
    Open 4Person Team Any Combination 4 Player Teams Monday 02-Aug-2010 07:00 - 17:20 Visitors €15.00

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Icepickle

WOODLANDS GOLF CLUB OPEN WEEK
    SAT 24th July - SUN 1st Aug
    See Attached PDF File

• Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭PhilipMarlowe

Open 'Week' at Gowran Park, Kilkenny begins Thursday 5th August to Sunday 15th August.
    http://www.gowranpark.ie/golf-page52806.html

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 davecork

Hi guys,

This is a copy and paste from an email I got. It happens next week and €40 for the open competitions if anyones interested. Damn nice course. I'm out tuesday morning at 10.10.

Dave.

First ever open week in the heritage!

Dear all,

Please see attached poster promoting our inaugural open week from August 2nd – 6th. The entry fees are € 10 per member per competition and € 40 per guest. I would appreciate if you cold circulate this to as many of your friends as possible to try and get the numbers in the gate for the week.

Substantial prizes will also be on offer during the week. All competitions are available to book online or by calling the golf shop.

If I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

<<Open week Poster Final.pdf>>

Regards,

Niall Carroll

Golf Operations Manager

The Heritage Golf & Spa Resort

Killenard

Co. Laois

Tel : 057-8642326

Fax : 057-8642392

Mob : 086-8390619

Email: ncarroll@theheritage.com

Web site : www.theheritage.com

Visit our website for fantastic getaway offers

www.theheritage.com

IBPA Awards - winner "Best Spa 2009"

Pevonia European Spa of the Year

Golf Digest Top 5 Parkland Golf Courses in Ireland

Book Golf Online at www.brsgolf.com/heritage/visitor_menu.php

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭Jasonw

Anyone available for a game in either 2 person team event in Monkstown or 4 ball in cobh. Both open competitions. Sorry for the late notice but regular partner unavailable.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭yaboya1

Does anyone know what format the open comp is thats on in Arklow this Monday??

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭colmsix

davecork wrote: »
    Hi guys,

This is a copy and paste from an email I got. It happens next week and €40 for the open competitions if anyones interested. Damn nice course. I'm out tuesday morning at 10.10.

Dave.

First ever open week in the heritage!

Dear all,

Please see attached poster promoting our inaugural open week from August 2nd – 6th. The entry fees are € 10 per member per competition and € 40 per guest. I would appreciate if you cold circulate this to as many of your friends as possible to try and get the numbers in the gate for the week.

Substantial prizes will also be on offer during the week. All competitions are available to book online or by calling the golf shop.

If I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

<<Open week Poster Final.pdf>>

Regards,

Niall Carroll

Golf Operations Manager

The Heritage Golf & Spa Resort

Killenard

Co. Laois

Tel : 057-8642326

Fax : 057-8642392

Mob : 086-8390619

Email: ncarroll@theheritage.com

Web site : www.theheritage.com

Visit our website for fantastic getaway offers

www.theheritage.com

IBPA Awards - winner "Best Spa 2009"

Pevonia European Spa of the Year

Golf Digest Top 5 Parkland Golf Courses in Ireland

Book Golf Online at www.brsgolf.com/heritage/visitor_menu.php

40 for an open i a bit steep .have played the course a few times , nice but over priced for an open considering you will be hard pressed to find any one charging 40 for an open around the place

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

colmsix wrote: »
    40 for an open i a bit steep .have played the course a few times , nice but over priced for an open considering you will be hard pressed to find any one charging 40 for an open around the place
    Portmarnock links is 50e on a friday afaicr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭heavyballs

colmsix wrote: »

€40 for that course is a good price imo,open or not,

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭irishtoffee

heavyballs wrote: »
    €40 for that course is a good price imo,open or not,

Agreed good price,we are playing open singles Rathsallagh tomorrow for only €25.

• Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭PhilipMarlowe

Open 'Week' starts in Gowran Park, Co. Kilkenny this Thursday.
    €20 for visitors
    http://www.gowranpark.ie/golf-page52806.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 mygolfsociety

Open Singles at St Margaret's on Friday, €45 per person including prizes and Steak Dinner after golf. Tee times available between 9am and 4pm, subject to availability. For more details please visit www.mygolfsociety.ie/volvo-masters.xhtml

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Jacket111001

Anybody got information on midweek opens in Kerry?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭Miley Byrne

Dooks have open singles on Tuesday's (not sure but i think on Mondays too). €25 andit's a fine track. Only thing is I played there last Tuesday and the fairways were pretty poor. Like the were still burned from the fine weather and havn't grown back in places. Still enjoyed it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 dexter50

Are there any opens in the Dublin/Kildare area for Monday the 08aug

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭heavyballs

dexter50 wrote: »
    Are there any opens in the Dublin/Kildare area for Monday the 08aug

www.gui.ie all the fixtures are there, that'll be the 9th by the way

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Jacket111001

There ios a Seniors Open in Castlewarden per the GUI site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 keeffo2008

open singles in lackabane (Killarney) on fridays, €20 a head

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭'scorthy

Sunday the 22nd Aug 2010 - Walter Bourke & Sons Gents Open Intermediate Scratch at Enniscorthy Golf Club. Time sheet available now. Visitors €15!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Hawkeye_7

Hi!

I will stay untill first week of september in Dublin and I was wondering if I can join someone else to play here around during this time.

I really want to try some of the best courses and as far as I heard now Portmarnock links are a very good deal.

I have my own bag with some clubs, but the issue is that I don´t have my own transport and it´s really hard to get some courses here in the city without expending 30€ in a taxi. I'm based in Rathmines, Dublin 6, so I will be very glad to share with somebody else or if you know any society or group who works like that.

Cu!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭MasterKZG

Anybody attending this competition this Friday??? Would love to play but havent got a team, nobody is available.

Any one interested in playing McReddin tomorrow?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭phkk

anybody interested in playing an open fourball in Athy on Saturday morning?

Advertisement