Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arrange a game / Open Events / Open Week Details

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭xgtdec

Shi*te:D

no takers for Killarney, who knows the chances of a single golfer hooking up with a 2 or 3 ball, i suppose ill ask the hotel to try organize, i knew i should have brought the lads not the Mrs:p

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭chalkie 501

xgtdec wrote: »
    Shi*te:D

no takers for Killarney, who knows the chances of a single golfer hooking up with a 2 or 3 ball, i suppose ill ask the hotel to try organize, i knew i should have brought the lads not the Mrs:p

How did you get on with that?
    which course did you play....killeen is in terrible shape at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭Miley Byrne

Just thought I'd post this here because I haven't seen many Opens in Doonbeg recently.

http://www.doonbeglodge.com/springseries.html

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭Jasonw

Very short notice I know but is anyone interested in playing open singles in carton house tomorrow at 9:30?

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭'scorthy

Roadstone Open 4Ball Any Combination at Enniscorthy St. Patrick's Day. only €15

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

Heading out somewhere / anywhere in the midlands tomorrow if anyone fancies a game? Haven't played in weeks and am dying for a game.

at Enniscorthy Golf Club €15 each. Call (053) 9237600

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

Glen of the Downs worth €25? Open there on a Thursday.
    Might give it a bash tomorrow or some other week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Dalglish

Anyone living in or visiting the Galway area fancy a game anytime let me know. I'm a high handicapper but just invested in 'newer' clubs to make myself play more often. Lot's of good courses around, Barna is only 30 Euro at weekends

Thursday the 14th April at Enniscorthy Golf Club. Seniors start at 50 ;)
    €15.
    http://www.brsgolf.com/enniscorthy/opens_day.php

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭chalkie 501

Lackabane(killarney) open day every friday until september
    think its 25eu, greens are unbelievable at the moment:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭bailey99

playing it in the morning for open singles for 20euro.

Down in killarney for a stag so handy for a game in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Minister B

Anybody know of an Open Day taking place on Sunday April 3rd? Preferably in or around the Dublin area.

18-hole gents open fourball Sat 9th & Sun 10th April at Enniscorthy €15 on-line booking available now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭allybhoy

Anyone Fancy a round 2mro or Thurs in the greater Dublin area? Don't really mind what course, Just seen the weather forecast and it's meant to be nice so im just looking to grt a round in as im workn the weekend,my handicap is in the mid 20's.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭xgtdec

How did you get on with that?
    which course did you play....killeen is in terrible shape at the moment

Have to admit that i wasnt terribly impressed with it, i wouldnt have called it value for money...greens were ok but fairways were in bits and in need of work..Based on a 1 day experience i wouldnt be going back!

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Hunter21

Any courses in Cork, Kerry or Limerick have open days soon? Or anyone have a good detailed link to Opens list. Like fairway.ie that was a great resource but gone now

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭seco

Check GUI website. Should find details of open days there for all affiliated clubs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Hunter21 wrote: »
    Any courses in Cork, Kerry or Limerick have open days soon? Or anyone have a good detailed link to Opens list. Like fairway.ie that was a great resource but gone now

Open Singles in Killarney (Lackabane) Every friday from now untill september

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Theimprover

Easter Mon Beaufort Golf Club Fundraiser, €50 per team of 2.

http://www.beaufortgolfresort.com/Beaufort_Easter_Open_Comp.pdf

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭judosean2005

Hey, any beginners fancy a round in Limerick?
    Im very much a beginner, but would like to tag along with anyone really.

Sean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

Right guys. I've set up a group. (hope I did it correctly?) Everyone around Cork is more than welcome to join up and hopefully as I said earlier even if we get 10 - 15 members it should be easier to get out for a round when it suits you.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_112183272192236#!/home.php?sk=group_112183272192236

Bump!
    8 strong at the minute,a couple of us have been out,looking to get more lads/ladies along...

This Thursday, the 21st April, Ladies Open Seniors singles

This Friday, the 22nd April, the format has been changed to an Open Fourball Any Combo Visitors €15 each.

Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th April (this coming weekend) Creane & Creane Insurances (Gents Open Fourball) and Monday the 25th
    Smyth's Arrow (Open Team of 3 - Any Combination)

Sat 30th and May 1st: P. Martins Londis ( Open Fourball - Any Combination)
    Monday the 2nd May: Garry Flood Landscapes (Open Team of 3 - Any Combination)
    On-Line Booking HERE

Enniscorthy - more Opens than you can shake a stick at!

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭hades

staker wrote: »
    Bump!
    8 strong at the minute,a couple of us have been out,looking to get more lads/ladies along...

Just sent a request to join there, based in youghal, would be up for the odd game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

hades wrote: »
    Just sent a request to join there, based in youghal, would be up for the odd game

Another poster here set it up so he'll do the admin:D

Never played much down that neck of the woods,this is a good way to see more courses.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭mr.mickels

Open Singles in Killarney (Lackabane) Every friday from now untill september

Do you know what they charge visitors to enter that?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

mr.mickels wrote: »
    Do you know what they charge visitors to enter that?

€20 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭PGL

Anyone fancy joining me for 18 tomorrow, preferably in West Dublin? I'm a casual golfer, with a handicap of somewhere around +23.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭PGL

PGL wrote: »
    Anyone fancy joining me for 18 tomorrow, preferably in West Dublin? I'm a casual golfer, with a handicap of somewhere around +23.

Cheers

any takers?

I have provisionally booked Grange Castle GC for 2.10pm tomorrow....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭ilovelamp2000

I am but wont know til later this evening whether I can make it. I'm a similar standard to you too

Advertisement