Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arrange a game / Open Events / Open Week Details

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭'scorthy

Open Week Commences at Enniscorthy Golf Club on Thursday July 21st and ends August 1st. List of events here. Only €15

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

Am in south Kilkenny this weekend coming, anyone fancy a round a round or recommend a course? Looking at Callan but no open on..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,150 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

Anyone have the individual competition listings for the Galway Race Week Open competitions next week from July 25th? Details regarding what's on each day together with the price for members/non members not on their website.

Granted I could ring but don't understand why they can't post this information on their website as a bit of advertising for the event and their sponsors. For instance Athenry who's open week ends Sun have the details posted on their website as below:
    http://www.athenrygolfclub.net/images/stories/OpenWeekPoster.jpg

Taking a few days off next week and hoping to travel west for a few days golf. Open week in Tuam and Cregmore on also together with open days in other courses so hopefully this cursed weather improves.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Icepickle

Woodlands GC
    Open Week 23rd to 31st July
    Visitors only €12

[Embedded Image Removed]http://www.woodlandsgolf.org/open-week-3
    [Embedded Image Removed]

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭phkk

staker wrote: »
    Am in south Kilkenny this weekend coming, anyone fancy a round a round or recommend a course? Looking at Callan but no open on..

Open singles every Wednesday in Callan,nice course. Gowran Park open singles on Thursday,worth a visit

• Advertisement

Do you know if there's anything local on Sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭phkk

Do you know if there's anything local on Sunday?

Gowran Park have an open fourball, Castlecomer in north Kilkenny are beginning open week

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Society Golf

Hi All,

We have 4 free places at a society event tomorrow afternoon at Balcarrick Golf Club in North County Dublin. If anyone is interested in playing please PM me, there are some great prizes on offer!

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭mikemanley

Anybody fancy a game in gowran any day during this week??????

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭chalkie 501

'scorthy wrote: »
    Open Week Commences at Enniscorthy Golf Club on Thursday July 21st and ends August 1st. List of events here. Only €15

Damn,going to Wexford tomorrow for a few days and would have liked to get a game in,anything else going on around??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭recycled

Looking to play Lahinch, member if possible. €55 after 4pm is too late to head back to Cork

Anybody in kilkenny area fancy a round of gowran later?? even nine holes

Interested in playing Tralee or Ballybunion before the winter breaks if anyone wants a round

Tramore €25 for golf & meal - great value.

mikemanley wrote: »
    Anybody in kilkenny area fancy a round of gowran later?? even nine holes

I'm knocking around up that way next Sunday morning if you're still looking for a game

i should be around depending if i have a soccer match or not :)

Post up whether or which nearer the time,(that's Sunday the 13th) I'll throw the bats in the boot:D

Anyone have the individual competition listings for the Galway Race Week Open competitions next week from July 25th? Details regarding what's on each day together with the price for members/non members not on their website.

Granted I could ring but don't understand why they can't post this information on their website as a bit of advertising for the event and their sponsors. For instance Athenry who's open week ends Sun have the details posted on their website as below:
    http://www.athenrygolfclub.net/images/stories/OpenWeekPoster.jpg

Taking a few days off next week and hoping to travel west for a few days golf. Open week in Tuam and Cregmore on also together with open days in other courses so hopefully this cursed weather improves.

Looking to play Lahinch Thur/Friday. The €55 deal is too late for travelling to Cork. Would be interested in an earlier deal!

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭KEN.G

Looking to get out for a round tomorrow Sunday the 14th if anybody is interested?

Playing off 22 in West Dublin or surrounding area.

mikemanley wrote: »
    i should be around depending if i have a soccer match or not :)

I won't make it,apologies....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭'scorthy

Gents Intermediate Scratch Cup handicaps 10 to 18 Blue markers Strokes. Visitors €15. Sunday Aug 21st at Enniscorthy Golf Club
    053 92 37600

Anyone interested in a round(casual or comp) in or around the Dun Laoghaoire area the 28th or 29th of Sept?

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭leprechaun47

Do you have to be a member of a golf club to play in opens??

Do you have to be a member of a golf club to play in opens??

No,just a GUI member.

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭scubapro

Anyone interested in a round(casual or comp) in or around the Dun Laoghaoire area the 28th or 29th of Sept?

I'd love to but unfortunately probably couldnt get the time off, now if it was a sat or sunday.........

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭scubapro

Anyone interested in a round saturday or sunday morning around dublin or kildare/ wicklow , shooting mid 90's

Anyone looking for a game in Cork area ?

scubapro wrote: »
    I'd love to but unfortunately probably couldnt get the time off, now if it was a sat or sunday.........

Am up that neck of the woods on the odd weekend,I'll definitely keep it in mind!!

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭acer911

Anyone around dublin area this wednesday, thursday or friday for a round?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,550 ✭✭✭Myksyk

I'm booked in at the Montgomerie course in Carton House at 10.30 on Friday 23rd if anyone wants to join me.

Advertisement