Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arrange a game / Open Events / Open Week Details

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭dar_cool

Any boardies around Dublin interested in a round next week? I finish at 3 so 330 maybe holystown? It's only 15 after 3. Might not get the whole 18 in but won't be far off it. Cheers Darren

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Gmpd

dar_cool wrote: »
    Any boardies around Dublin interested in a round next week? I finish at 3 so 330 maybe holystown? It's only 15 after 3. Might not get the whole 18 in but won't be far off it. Cheers Darren

Depending on what day you were going out and didn't mind playing with someone who shoots in the 90's I'd be interested

Yeah I don't have an official handicap but I shoot around the same. I can do anyday except Wednesday. Where are you from? I don't mind which course just don't want to pay anything more than around 20euros.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Gmpd

Yeah I don't have an official handicap but I shoot around the same. I can do anyday except Wednesday. Where are you from? I don't mind which course just don't want to pay anything more than around 20euros.

I'm living in the city centre so any course is fine with me.. I'm not available Monday and Tuesday is doubtful at the min but Thursday probably works for both of us.. Yeah €20 is probably about the limit for a midweek game alright.. Sure PM me if Thursday suits and we'll sort out a course and time alto hollystown is fine with me

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭dwd

Anyone interest in heading to Concra Wood next Tuesday (9th April) for sometime before 10am, I'm off work and I've wanted to play there for ages. They've an open every Tuesday, so the green fees are €30.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,742 ✭✭✭✭Wichita Lineman

Thursday Opens resume in Moate on 11th April. Great value at just €10 for visitors. Course is drying out nicely too. All we need now is a spurt of growth on the fairways etc.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Howdy folks, through a mad combination of events all my regular playing partners are unavailable this weekend so just putting it out there if anyone has a spare slot on Saturday morning anywhere within decent distance from Athlone. Want to drop Moate as the greens have just been done and I try to avoid freshly treated greens.
    Cheers!

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,742 ✭✭✭✭Wichita Lineman

Every course has to be treated at some stage, or else they would become totally unplayable. Just unfortunate for you that Moate has just finished poll forking and sanding this week. I'll still be playing there on Sunday. :)

Every course has to be treated at some stage, or else they would become totally unplayable. Just unfortunate for you that Moate has just finished poll forking and sanding this week. I'll still be playing there on Sunday. :)

Don't get me wrong Andy I totally agree, I was a member of Moate up to February this year and played there on Saturday, course in fine fettle.
    This needs to be done to all greens, just my preference to avoid freshly treated greens for a week or so and play further afield.

slave1 wrote: »
    Howdy folks, through a mad combination of events all my regular playing partners are unavailable this weekend so just putting it out there if anyone has a spare slot on Saturday morning anywhere within decent distance from Athlone. Want to drop Moate as the greens have just been done and I try to avoid freshly treated greens.
    Cheers!

Friendly bump for Sunday morning too, see there's a team event in Moyvalley if anyone's interested?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭tigerwood1

dwd wrote: »
    Anyone interest in heading to Concra Wood next Tuesday (9th April) for sometime before 10am, I'm off work and I've wanted to play there for ages. They've an open every Tuesday, so the green fees are €30.

Have this course on my must play list for this year unfortunately i cant get a day off this month, would love to play it was hoping boards society would put it in there play list but i think it's too far away for leinster crew.

Anyone playing the open in lucan on Tuesday?

Lads, I have a voucher that will expire on 30.04.13 for Moyvalley so looking for someone to go out by then, green fee will be just €9.50
    Thinking Saturday is the best of the weather, flexible on tee time but early usually better for me, flexible for Sunday too...

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Rippeditup

Hey, Anyone around on Thursday for a game? Off work and looking to get out..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭levitronix

Rippeditup wrote: »
    Hey, Anyone around on Thursday for a game? Off work and looking to get out..

im off Thursday, hoping to play in an open singles somewhere around Kildare/meath
    Any ideas ?

Anyone interested in playing lucan on Tuesday morning ?

levitronix wrote: »
    Anyone interested in playing lucan on Tuesday morning ?

Yeah I'd be on for that. Would have to be early as I start work at 230pm.

Anyone fancy Corballis today. There is an open on today. Glorious day for it. I could play around 330

Yeah I'd be on for that. Would have to be early as I start work at 230pm.

That will suit me perfect as I have to collect my son at 2pm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭kieran.

Heading down to Druids Glen on the 8th of June and there is two green fees included my hotel package to play on Druids heath. I have the two ball booked in for 14.30 and the second slot is FREE if any one would like to join me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭webels

kieran. wrote: »
    Heading down to Druids Glen on the 8th of June and there is two green fees included my hotel package to play on Druids heath. I have the two ball booked in for 14.30 and the second slot is FREE if any one would like to join me.
    Hi Kieran, I would be interested if this is still available. Have played druids Glen but not the heath.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭tigerwood1

appreciate it,s late notice but just wondering if anybody interested in playing the open in castlecomer tommorow timesheet presently clear between 9 to 10am i am told it is a lovely course.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭blockic

tigerwood1 wrote: »
    appreciate it,s late notice but just wondering if anybody interested in playing the open in castlecomer tommorow timesheet presently clear between 9 to 10am i am told it is a lovely course.

Lovely course but bring the hiking boots. You'll have to climb a few hills!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭kieran.

webels wrote: »
    Hi Kieran, I would be interested if this is still available. Have played druids Glen but not the heath.
    Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭alxmorgan

Anyone interested in playing Castlemartyr open singles next Tuesday (June 4th) at a late time slot ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭Benicetomonty

2 of us heading to Carlow open singles tomorrow for 12 30pm if anyone fancies making up the 3?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭Ilik Urgee

Am on holidays next week any suggestions around the Courtown area for an Open or similar comp?

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

Lads, I'm using a living social voucher for Lee Valley tomorrow at 4.30pm. The voucher is for a 3 ball but there is only 2 of us. So if anyone wants to join us to make a 3 ball give me a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,548 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Half day from work, so have a slot booked to play in the Open Singles in Grange Castle next Monday, the 8th, at 2pm if anyone fancies a round?

• Advertisement

Off today if anyone fancies a game in the midlands...

Advertisement