Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arrange a game / Open Events / Open Week Details

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭alxmorgan

Anyone any interest in a game or an open in Limerick/Tipp/Clare direction early tomorrow (Tuesday) or Wednesday ?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,985 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

room for a couple more... free game in Greystones GC on Friday. See seperate thread here

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭inthehole1

alxmorgan wrote: »
    Anyone any interest in a game or an open in Limerick/Tipp/Clare direction early tomorrow (Tuesday) or Wednesday ?

where you thinking of

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

am not working from tomorrow to sunday so gonna hit a course or two over the next few days. Only prob is the kids are back to school on thursday so it limits my time.
    Going to head to Athlone GC and maybe Moate GC between 9:30 and 2:00pm maybe thursday and friday if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,742 ✭✭✭✭Wichita Lineman

In Moate there's an open on every Thursday anyway if you fancy it Charlie and there's a classic there on Friday Charlie but there are gaps on the timesheet so you should get out no bother at all. If you manage to get a few teammates then it's only €25 per head and there are really good prizes on offer ;-)

• Advertisement

In Moate there's an open on every Thursday anyway if you fancy it Charlie and there's a classic there on Friday Charlie but there are gaps on the timesheet so you should get out no bother at all. If you manage to get a few teammates then it's only €25 per head and there are really good prizes on offer ;-)

Cheers Andy, am well familiar with moate - I was a member for a few years! I'll ring later and see how the timesheet is.

I know you are an ex-member of Moate alright Charlie, I was just giving you a heads up as to whats on. :D I am playing in the Classic myself on Saturday afternoon. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,549 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Down in limerick for work for a couple of days. Will be doing a shift in the afternoon.

Anyone round for an early game tomorrow morning?

I'm staying in castletroy so preferably somewhere round there.

Castketroy golf club said they can get me out around 8.45 as they've a 4 ball comp after 9.

Don't know the area so not sure re other options?

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭dwd

I'm playing Palmerstown tomorrow morning at 9.10am if anyone is interested?

Down in limerick for work for a couple of days. Will be doing a shift in the afternoon.

Anyone round for an early game tomorrow morning?

I'm staying in castletroy so preferably somewhere round there.

Castketroy golf club said they can get me out around 8.45 as they've a 4 ball comp after 9.

Don't know the area so not sure re other options?

playimg east clare in morning if it aint too far for you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,549 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

inthehole1 wrote: »
    playimg east clare in morning if it aint too far for you

Thanks for the offer, would prob be cutting it a bit too fine to get back for work from there.

Thanks for the offer, would prob be cutting it a bit too fine to get back for work from there.

no bother
    enjoy castletroy,lovely course

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Anyone interested in a round tomorrow morning in the midlands?

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

where are you thinking of going? Am not working tomorrow but have to bring the kids to school for 9am but need to be back to collect them at 3pm.

Same boat really, Athlone open day maybe?

i'd be up for that alright, not a member of Athlone anymore but that shouldn't be a problem.

charlieIRL wrote: »
    i'd be up for that alright, not a member of Athlone anymore but that shouldn't be a problem.

PM sent, tee time of 9:38 provisionally booked, let me know if that's okay?

Any interest in the midlands tomorrow morning??

I wish!!

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Ben1977

Scramble on in Dunmurry Springs this Sunday the 15th of Sept. €15 per person, 3 driver per team member and 1/10th of handicap. Anyone interested? Time slots from 8 to about 4pm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭Benicetomonty

Playing the Open singles in Lucan tomorrow at 3 30pm if anyone wants to tag along

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Mr. Larson

Myself and a mate are looking for an Open Competition somewhere in the Wicklow/Dublin area this Saturday 14/09/13. Have had a quick look on GUI site and only really Kilcoole showing up in that area, and when I go to Kilcoole BRS system no open appears. Does anyone know of any others in that vicinity? European out as we have already had our annual round there this year.

Mr. Larson wrote: »
    Myself and a mate are looking for an Open Competition somewhere in the Wicklow/Dublin area this Saturday 14/09/13. Have had a quick look on GUI site and only really Kilcoole showing up in that area, and when I go to Kilcoole BRS system no open appears. Does anyone know of any others in that vicinity? European out as we have already had our annual round there this year.

Check here also - http://www.brsgolf.com/opencomps/search/search/?county=Wicklow&type_of_competition=&startdate=14%2F09%2F2013&enddate=15%2F09%2F2013&coursetype==

Do yourself a favour and don't bother going to Kilcoole

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Mr. Larson

stevieob wrote: »
    Do yourself a favour and don't bother going to Kilcoole

Appreciate the advice. There's not much else available though plus I'm never played there so kinda curious about the place. I'm not expecting Augusta don't worry :). Bit sick of my home track as well, need a change of scenery.

Appreciate the advice. There's not much else available though plus I'm never played there so kinda curious about the place. I'm not expecting Augusta don't worry :). Bit sick of my home track as well, need a change of scenery.

been a while since i played it, but the word Field springs to mind! apparently the condition of the place is not the best either.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Quahog217

Anyone interested in playing a round in Tipperary golf club in the morning???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

Quahog217 wrote: »
    Anyone interested in playing a round in Tipperary golf club in the morning???

Probably be playing. What time?

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Quahog217

was thinking morning anytime really, what would suit you?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

Quahog217 wrote: »
    was thinking morning anytime really, what would suit you?

Morning is best for me time sheet is fairly empty so you shout a time and ill book it?

Advertisement