Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arrange a game / Open Events / Open Week Details

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭alxmorgan

millerj wrote: »
    There are two of us who would be up for a game alx if you are still interested. How early would you be talking as there is a bit of travel for us. 9:30ish about as early as we could do.

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 20,888 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

PARlance wrote: »
    No worries lads, 4 us playing so at 10:50.
    Myself, Dar, Dr. R & Fdp

See ye then lads - sun set 4:19 pm - fat walking.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,184 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

See ye then lads - sun set 4:19 pm - fat walking.

5 and a half hours Fix, we'd crawl it in that (hopefully).
    It's mostly 3 balls from what I remember on the Timesheet.

I'm travelling from Terenure if anyone wants to be collected.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Barnaboy

Was planning on joining you guys, like Naas.... but the entire timesheet seems to be full :mad:

If there any spare slots please let me know.

Barnaboy wrote: »
    Was planning on joining you guys, like Naas.... but the entire timesheet seems to be full :mad:

If there any spare slots please let me know.

Correction- there is one slot left at 11:50 now. Any takers? Would probably have to be quick...

• Advertisement

Barnaboy wrote: »
    Correction- there is one slot left at 11:50 now. Any takers? Would probably have to be quick...

Sorry Barna, I was thinking about booking a second slot yesterday but it was a bit of a risk. Hope you get out.

Thanks ParLance. Well no luck as no replies... :( not the end of the world. Will just play in our club comp tomorrow morning. Just the weather will be worse

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭dar_cool

Thanks a lot lads, enjoyed your company today. Great banter going around. Back nine in naas is superb. Wasn't overly impressed by the front nine.

dar_cool wrote: »
    Thanks a lot lads, enjoyed your company today. Great banter going around. Back nine in naas is superb. Wasn't overly impressed by the front nine.

Would echo that about the two 9 for sure.
    Great scoring Dar, a pleasure to watch, you left without signing your autograph for us :)

Enjoyed the day lads cheers

Good laugh lads - a course you need to play in summer too. Say it is lovely.
    Pity about my golf today. You need the bad days for the good. :P

dar lovely golf - +2 unreal scoring around a course you didn't know.
    Nice golf aj - keep it up ;)
    105 - you will have a 90 soon - nice stuff.

• Advertisement

Trying to find somewhere to play next saturday, anyone around, only 12 hole competitions in my home course, on golfnow, theres 2 spots available for the monty course at carton house, i have a voucher that makes it only 30 quid each, wonder what the weather is like for saturday?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭pinkdoubleeagle

Trying to find somewhere to play next saturday, anyone around, only 12 hole competitions in my home course, on golfnow, theres 2 spots available for the monty course at carton house, i have a voucher that makes it only 30 quid each, wonder what the weather is like for saturday?:D

Just a heads up. Monty is very wet at the moment. Played it yesterday. If there is rain this week, I would use the voucher another time

Thanks for the advice pinkdoubleeagle! :) maybe a links course is the way to go :D

Dar_Cool and I are down on the timesheet in Corballis tomorrow morning for 8:45 if anyone wants to join us?

It is "hopefully" going to be an Open... I didn't ask what the hopefully was all about.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

Dar_Cool and I are down on the timesheet in Corballis tomorrow morning for 8:45 if anyone wants to join us?

It is "hopefully" going to be an Open... I didn't ask what the hopefully was all about.

are you sure they didn't say "hopefully open" with the weather we're promised?!!

Playing a round in the midlands Sunday if anyone is interested.

charlieIRL wrote: »
    are you sure they didn't say "hopefully open" with the weather we're promised?!!

Charlie... that would make a lot of sense :o

I asked "Is it an Open tomorrow", he replied "Hopefully"

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

charlieIRL wrote: »

Would love to but up to my neck in home renovations at the minute, only one round since October :(. Perfect weather for it today.

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

slave1 wrote: »
    Would love to but up to my neck in home renovations at the minute, only one round since October :(. Perfect weather for it today.

tell herself you have to go to Ganlys or something and you'll be back in 3.5 hours!!!:D

Can't leave this behind 'fraid...

4cam.jpg

Pity lads , would have like that one.

Have a lads day out in Cork, golf in am. Lunch, pints, match, pints.

Weather looks dodge but.

• Advertisement

You'll need
    • a wheelbarrow
    • a shovel
    • loads of elbow grease

See ya at halloween for a game so Slave!!

slave1 wrote: »
    Can't leave this behind 'fraid...

4cam.jpg

Indoor putting green in progress Slave?

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭millerj

Pity lads , would have like that one.

Have a lads day out in Cork, golf in am. Lunch, pints, match, pints.

Weather looks dodge but.

Good luck with that. weather is miserable here at the moment and not looking great for tomorrow. If I was you I would check out golfsimrental.com as they are in Carrigtwohill and have a morning in Augusta..! looks like good crack and more importantly....DRY. Not tried it yet but soon will if this weather lasts

Indoor putting green in progress Slave?

I'd best let this thread go back on topic, just a wee bit of damp (no dpm) and I have the time so gutting the room, 38sq m of fun fun fun, that photo from week before XMas so much further along now but still good bit to go.
    Brownie points in the bag lads, in the bag ;)

millerj wrote: »
    Good luck with that. weather is miserable here at the moment and not looking great for tomorrow. If I was you I would check out golfsimrental.com as they are in Carrigtwohill and have a morning in Augusta..! looks like good crack and more importantly....DRY. Not tried it yet but soon will if this weather lasts

So we got out. 34 pts.

Great day. People in Cork are crazy.
    But know how to live.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭Miley Byrne

Good value open comps in Doonbeg from 17th to 21st March. Singles and fourballs for €50. I'll definitely be booking for the singles on Paddies Day.

15g36tl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Dossy

denisoc16 wrote: »
    Good value open comps in Doonbeg from 17th to 21st March. Singles and fourballs for €50. I'll definitely be booking for the singles on Paddies Day.

15g36tl.jpg

Me too great value there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭Miley Byrne

Ya, just saw It on twitter there so I thought a few boardsies might be interested to go and see what all the fuss is about. If you haven't played there yet it might be as good an opportunity as you are gonna get because there may not be offers like this with Mr. Trump in charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭TheRoomWrecker

Im Playing Palmerstown tomorrow at 12.00 tee time, if any bordsie wants to join feel free to drop me a pm and I could slot you in(I know its short notice but I got the green light from the other half:cool:)

• Advertisement

Anyone for corballis on Sunday at 2 for 15 quid? In the mood for links golf!!

Advertisement