Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arrange a game / Open Events / Open Week Details

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭RoadRunner

dar_cool wrote: »
    Anyone for corballis on Sunday at 2 for 15 quid? In the mood for links golf!!

Is it too late to take you up on this Dar?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭dar_cool

RoadRunner wrote: »
    Is it too late to take you up on this Dar?

I knocked it on the head Mick as the weather looks horrible for the day!! Maybe next weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭RoadRunner

Cool, I'd be up for next w/e.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭dan_ep82

Going out in Rathcore in the morning, looks to be decent if a little cold at first.

Meant to have 2 other playing partners but both pulled out so on my own. Can bring two guests for €15 each if anyone is interested, teeing off around 11am

Anyone fancy corballis on Friday at 3pm for the open comp. 15 euro. Should get all 18 in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,184 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Anyone fancy corballis on Friday at 3pm for the open comp. 15 euro. Should get all 18 in.

Anyone fancy it tomorrow?
    Open comp that is counting, plenty of tee times before 9am

2 of us booked in for 8:36 if there's a final taker.

PARlance wrote: »
    Anyone fancy it tomorrow?
    Open comp that is counting, plenty of tee times before 9am

2 of us booked in for 8:36 if there's a final taker.
    Anyroom left on that line? Played there today. Itching to go back. Looks lovely day tomorrow aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 20,888 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

Anyroom left on that line? Played there today. Itching to go back. Looks lovely day tomorrow aswell

Maybe an 8 on hole 2 instead ;)

that wind was more into us :P

Driver pat. **** it ha ha

On the phone Dar so can't check at present, we booked in over the phone as a 2 ball for 8:36.
    Not sure if they have slotted someone in beside us... Fairly unlikely I would say.

You could double check their BRS just to be sure.

• Advertisement

Don't tell me he's trying to convert you too :)

You'd be lost over the back with a driver :)

The green is reachable with a good 5 iron. Or a driving 3 iron - with a man watching on bank.

PARlance wrote: »
    Don't tell me he's trying to convert you too :)

Playing safe and poor , has got to be the worst form of golf in the world.

Looks like there's a slot at 828 not 836. I'll get up and ring them in the morning and see if there's a slot with yous.

Looks like there's a slot at 828 not 836. I'll get up and ring them in the morning and see if there's a slot with yous.

Hopefully they can change it around if it is Dar.

There are two free lines at 8;52 and 9;00, we could wait for you till if it means juggling a few groups in the morn

Cheers man.I'll give them a bell in the morning first thing and let you know

Cheers man.I'll give them a bell in the morning first thing and let you know

Was half thinking of going again - but enough golf - kids swimming etc.,
    9 iron or PW on first Dar ? - all in the wind man ;)

You should have gone back to the bag :)

Was half thinking of going again - but enough golf - kids swimming etc.,
    9 iron or PW on first Dar ? - all in the wind man ;)

You should have gone back to the bag :)

I was just laying up to show you another 58 degree wide open pitch :p. Defo 9 if no wind for me. Ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭Miley Byrne

denisoc16 wrote: »
    Good value open comps in Doonbeg from 17th to 21st March. Singles and fourballs for €50. I'll definitely be booking for the singles on Paddies Day.

15g36tl.jpg

Got a phonecall from Doonbeg Trump International Golf Links to say that the Open Week is cancelled because two holes are closed due to the storms. Was told I could play the 16 open holes for €40 if I wanted.

Arklow links have an open next Sunday. 25 quid. Few free slots early around 730. Anyone interested?

• Advertisement

Arklow links have an open next Sunday. 25 quid. Few free slots early around 730. Anyone interested?

Spending more time with you than my wife!
    Sure why not, may as well pack as much in before the arrival.

Was looking at it last weekend, was there something about it being a 16 hole comp?
    Is it counting Dar?

Ha ha. After seen Kevin's pictures it looks like a must play. I've no idea. I'll give them a shout during the week to see if it's 18 hole and counting

Ha ha. After seen Kevin's pictures it looks like a must play. I've no idea. I'll give them a shout during the week to see if it's 18 hole and counting

Same as that... Hadn't heard much about the place, seen the photo and it became a must play :)

Class course lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭Tones69

GUI qualifying singles in bunclody this sat 15th. If anyone is looking for a singles on a nice track, im lookin forward to it

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭yettie1701

Singles in Mount Wolsley this week for 21 euro. Qualifying too I think. Going to play on Friday if anybody is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭WillyWonka

yettie1701 wrote: »
    Singles in Mount Wolsley this week for 21 euro. Qualifying too I think. Going to play on Friday if anybody is interested.

Considering this as nobody else is off tomorrow. What time you playing?

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭yettie1701

WillyWonka wrote: »
    Considering this as nobody else is off tomorrow. What time you playing?

Havnt booked anything yet but thinking around the twelve mark. Tomorrow is one of the very few perks that comes with being a builder these days. It's a builders holiday. Pm me if you want to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭levitronix

Might give this a look on the 22nd ? have a day off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,357 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

the 22nd, you should be coming to Portumna for the boards outing ;)

Advertisement