Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arrange a game / Open Events / Open Week Details

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,888 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

Lads myself and Parlance are playing Corballis open in am.
    0916. Friday.
    1 place left if anybody wants to join us. We will be there at 900 hrs sharp.

A great place to get .1.

:D

Lads myself and Parlance are playing Corballis open in am.
    0916. Friday.
    1 place left if anybody wants to join us. We will be there at 900 hrs sharp.

A great place to get .1.

:D

Last call.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭Macker1

Last call.

Would like to get out tomorrow but wouldn't be able to make that early. I will be looking around for something during the day Enjoy the round, hopefully the weather will be decent. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭dar_cool

Macker1 wrote: »
    Would like to get out tomorrow but wouldn't be able to make that early. I will be looking around for something during the day Enjoy the round, hopefully the weather will be decent. :)

Let me know if you find anything Macker, I'll be looking for a game around Friday afternoon if you want company. Plane only lands in Dublin at 9 Friday morning so bloody dying for a game in the afternoon

dar_cool wrote: »
    Let me know if you find anything Macker, I'll be looking for a game around Friday afternoon if you want company. Plane only lands in Dublin at 9 Friday morning so bloody dying for a game in the afternoon

Dar,

I would be looking at around 11am if the weather was decent and was thinking of either Naas or Castlewarden. I'm going to wait till morning to see if the weather behaves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭scubapro

Late notice, anyone up for the open in Castlewarden 4.36pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭tonc76

scubapro wrote: »

I can make that if the offer still stands?

tonc76 wrote: »
    I can make that if the offer still stands?

Tonc sent you a pm there.

Another slot available if anyone is interested.
    S

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭webels

scubapro wrote: »

I can make this too if the offer still stands.

webels wrote: »
    I can make this too if the offer still stands.

Pm sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Dealerz

Anyone interested in playing balbriggan scratch comp on Saturday May 24th (€15)- I have to play at 3pm due to college.

Lads we have a spot in St Annes in open at 0924 hrs - Monday if anybody fancies a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Rippeditup

Lads we have a spot in St Annes in open at 0924 hrs - Monday if anybody fancies a game.

Off work but on Daddy duty. Love St.Annes.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭TheRoomWrecker

have the 9.30 slot at Palmerstown Stud this Wednesday (single stableford open) if anybody wants to play? just pm me and I will slot ya in

Anyone fancy corballis for the Friday open at 3pm, suppose to be 20 degrees :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Barnaboy

Anyone fancy corballis for the Friday open at 3pm, suppose to be 20 degrees :)

Sounds good! All the talk on here about the place has me dying to try it out. Never played it and love links golf- count me in! I'll send you a PM of my details.

Lads I've 2 spots on a 4 ball next Wednesday 8:30, Semi Open.
    St Anne's

Nice introduction to links if you have not played.

Anyone around for a open in the am tomorrow thinking Naas?

Anyone around for a open in the am tomorrow thinking Naas?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭BigChap1759

Off on Mon 26th and looking to play an open somewhere - European, Heritage or Druid's Heath are all available. Driving from Dublin so could do lift for anyone interested?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭rollotomasi

Off on Mon 26th and looking to play an open somewhere - European, Heritage or Druid's Heath are all available. Driving from Dublin so could do lift for anyone interested?

I could do the Heritage. PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭tigerwood1

anyone interested playing in singles open coolatin wicklow saturday 29th may bank holiday weekend ?.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Dealerz

Dealerz wrote: »
    Anyone interested in playing balbriggan scratch comp on Saturday May 24th (€15)- I have to play at 3pm due to college.

Anyone interested?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Myself and kiers47 are going to play Ballyneety on Monday around 11 if around wants to join us?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

Very short notice I know, but am going for a round after work today so Tullamore / Esker Hills / Castle Barna / Moate or Mount Temple if anyone is around?

Anyone fancy kilcock around 11/12 tomorrow? Nice course always in good condition.

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Ben1977

Anyone fancy kilcock around 11/12 tomorrow? Nice course always in good condition.

Sounds good, but won't know till tomorrow around 10. Is it an open? Will send you a PM in the morning

Damn I would have been interested in that but have a singles matchplay at 3pm at home club. Kilcock is a nice course and only down the road.

Enjoy

Macker1 wrote: »
    Damn I would have been interested in that but have a singles matchplay at 3pm at home club. Kilcock is a nice course and only down the road.

Enjoy

Yeah it's an open, I'm going to throw my name down for 12:03, best of luck in the match play macker, best format in golf!!

• Advertisement

Anyone for beech park on Thursday at 828? Course is in cracking condition I'm told

Advertisement