Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arrange a game / Open Events / Open Week Details

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Dealerz

Dealerz wrote: »
    Maybe dar_cool, I'll let you know before 5, ok?

Sorry dar- 10am is the earliest I could play.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭dar_cool

No bother, Im due in work at 130pm so have to be out at the crack of dawn! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Dr.Rieux

I'm considering joining Grange Castle tomorrow for the next 6 months, would anyone be interested in a game who'd be able to sign a card for me? :)

I'm hoping to get out tomorrow and Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭Macker1

Dr.Rieux wrote: »
    I'm considering joining Grange Castle tomorrow for the next 6 months, would anyone be interested in a game who'd be able to sign a card for me? :)

I'm hoping to get out tomorrow and Sunday.

I will definitely help you out when I can but unfortunately working this weekend. I played earlier today on my own working thru some things. Course is looking great and it was packed due to the good weather.

Just to let you know the next two weekends are Medals so you will need to be on the ball when booking in.

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Dr.Rieux

Macker1 wrote: »
    I will definitely help you out when I can but unfortunately working this weekend. I played earlier today on my own working thru some things. Course is looking great and it was packed due to the good weather.

Just to let you know the next two weekends are Medals so you will need to be on the ball when booking in.

I saw that the time sheet is looking fairly full. Something came up now so I'm hoping I at least get out somewhere on Sunday. Tomorrow isn't looking likely for me anymore unfortunately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭Macker1

Dr.Rieux wrote: »
    I saw that the time sheet is looking fairly full. Something came up now so I'm hoping I at least get out somewhere on Sunday. Tomorrow isn't looking likely for me anymore unfortunately.

The Electronic Booking system BRS opens up a week in advance of the weekly comps.

So booking for next Saturday 20th Sep will open on Saturday 13th Sep at 07:30am

and

Booking for Sunday 21st Sep will open on Monday 15th Sep at 07:30am

The Medals are a single comp ran over the Sat and Sun but most comps are single days both Sat and Sun.

You will get spots due to cancellations but later on during winter months getting out will be difficult at times. This is mainly down to lack of slots with shorter daylight hours and large membership.

Talk to the lads in the proshop Donal or Cormac should be able to assist.

Most of all enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭tigerwood1

Anybody fancy playing open singles druid heath this sunday or team event stackstown ?.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Playing Galway Bay on Saturday in our society, wouldn't mind a morning round in the coming week if any member out there is playing....

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Galway Bay booked for 9.32 Wednesday morning, free round for one more if of interest...

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

Anyone fancy an open tomorrow around 3ish, one on in black bush I can book us in. Greens are good again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭Golfgraffix

Darcool, you are welcome to join me and Fix at 1:45 at the links Portmarnock, we have two spots if anyone else fancys it.

J

Cheers John,
    Put me down!! Is it an open or a "friendly" round!

Its a semi open, stableford off the white tees, €30. I will be there about 10 minutes before but Fix will be there a little earlier.

Parlance has had to cancel so there is one spot left if anyones wants to jump in.

J

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Chrispb

Its a semi open, stableford off the white tees, €30. I will be there about 10 minutes before but Fix will be there a little earlier.

Parlance has had to cancel so there is one spot left if anyones wants to jump in.

J

Still a spot left gents ? I was looking into joining there for next year and havn't played the place in a good two years would like another look to help make the decision

Chrispb wrote: »
    Still a spot left gents ? I was looking into joining there for next year and havn't played the place in a good two years would like another look to help make the decision

I think so, let me call the shop, sometimes they add someone.

J

J

Ok thanks . I'll standby and wait for confirmation

J

Yep all good, see you then

Great , I'll be the leftie on the putting green

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

Anyone around monday for an open in north dublin ?

Good choice of

St. Anne's
    Corrstown
    Beaverstown
    Donabate

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Back9bandit

Hi Guys, there is a very interesting event coming up at Cahir Park Golf Club on the 16th $ 17th of october, info can be found at pubfinder.ie or on the pubfinder facebook page, here are some of the details,

PUBFINDER.IE GOLF DAY AT CAHIR GOLF CLUB OCTOBER 16th & 17th
    The Pubfinder.ie Golf Day will take place in cahir golf club on Thursday 16th & Friday 17th of October. The format on the day will be a team of 2 players( €60 per team)with best score to count on each hole. Entry fee includes entry into 4 hole in one prizes with top prize being a trip to the us masters in 2015 (courtesy of PGE golf),longest drive and nearest the pin competition and of course first prize which is a trip for 4 people for 3 nights to the 5* pestana villa sol golf resort-algarve,Portugal (includes flights, hotel & 2 rounds of golf).plus we have many more excellent prizes on the day.
    Tee times are available each day from 8am -230pm Book early to avoid disappointment. The pubfinder.ie golf day promises to be a fantastic day out at a superb venue with excellent prizes on offer. To book your places contact Maurice on 0860671512 or Michelle on 0858833720 or email info@pubfinder.ie.

Regards,
    Back9bandit

• Advertisement

Anyone fancy an open Tuesday morning? Maybe castleknock?

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭tigerwood1

Hoping to knock a ball around Rathsallagh tomorrow weather permitting, green,s look in great condition and tree's should be spectacular this time of the year if anybody fancies it especially if you never played it before ?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭Slicemeister

Looking at Ring of Kerry GC anyone played it recently? Looks nice on KM's Flickr.

Mods dunno if this is the right place to ask, should I start a new thread? TIA.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Norfolk Enchants_

Looking at Ring of Kerry GC anyone played it recently? Looks nice on KM's Flickr.

Mods dunno if this is the right place to ask, should I start a new thread? TIA.
    Playing well all year, greens were hollow cored and sanded last Monday week, they are nearly back to previous but will probably be another week before they are fully right again.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,888 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

Anybody want a game in a wet and windy Corballis in am.

Will get torn apart.

Hopefully nobody says yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭RoadRunner

Anybody want a game in a wet and windy Corballis in am.

Will get torn apart.

Hopefully nobody says yes.

Very close to saying yes just to see the look on your face :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

RoadRunner wrote: »
    Very close to saying yes just to see the look on your face :pac:

Same here! Wind and rain doesn't bother me at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,888 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

charlieIRL wrote: »

I love wind there for scoring - but rain too :o:eek::D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,183 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

charlieIRL wrote: »

That's fine for you over there in the midlands and when you've plenty of trees around for shelter ;)

10 m/s wind promised tomorrow, think that's the equivalent of ~40km/h winds.

If you hit a bad enough shot you might hit the green :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭RoadRunner

What time were you thinking fix?

Advertisement