Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arrange a game / Open Events / Open Week Details

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 eura

On Hols in West Cork Easter Week, I do not have a playing partner with me. Anyone else around that week that would like to get a round in. I was thinking of Skibbereen or Bantry but I am open to suggestions. Forcast cast for the early part of the week is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭thelostboys23

Anyone around kilkenny friday morning for a game?

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭cjfitz

Anybody fancy playing singles in Killarney (Killeen) next wednesday the 8th? Think it is 40e for non members.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭tigerwood1

anybody fancy open tulfarris sunday morning ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭dar_cool

Anyone fancy castleknock or lucan Tuesday around 3pm?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭dwd

I have a tee time tomorrow morning (Tuesday) for 8.40am at Luttrellstown Castle if anyone is interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭OffalyMedic

shaunac93 wrote:
    Planning on playing esker hills on Sunday the 12th if anyone wants to join me. Flexible enough as long as I get to see Shane tee off in one of the last groups. It's an open singles stableford. €30 including lunch

Bumping this!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,210 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

shaunac93 wrote: »
    Bumping this!!

Many slots left on Sunday?

charlieIRL wrote: »
    Many slots left on Sunday?

1pm is the earliest tee time.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,210 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

shaunac93 wrote: »
    1pm is the earliest tee time.

Is that too late for you? I'll let ya know for definite in a few minutes

• Advertisement

charlieIRL wrote:
    Is that too late for you? I'll let ya know for definite in a few minutes

No it's fine by me...Grand :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭dar_cool

Anyone fancy Tulfarris tomorrow, they have a masters open on all day. Weather looks good aswell!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭Macker1

Lucan Open tomorrow afternoon. Great day of weather and a smashing course. Anyone interested ?

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Alanm

Macker1 wrote: »
    Lucan Open tomorrow afternoon. Great day of weather and a smashing course. Anyone interested ?
    I'd be interested but haven't got official handicap as yet (joined citywest th is year but haven't completed enough rounds yet) - I assume it means I couldn't play in this?

Alanm wrote:
    I'd be interested but haven't got official handicap as yet (joined citywest th is year but haven't completed enough rounds yet) - I assume it means I couldn't play in this?

Not certain how that would work. You wouldn't be in the comp and would still be shelling out. Does a round at an away course count towards a hcap submission ???? I would guess no.

Not certain how that would work. You wouldn't be in the comp and would still be shelling out. Does a round at an away course count towards a hcap submission ???? I would guess no.

Na, has to be 3 cards at home course. I honestly wouldn't mind paying the fee and not being eligible for the prizes.. looks to be 20 quid? Dunno if they'd allow it though.

You could always ring them before heading over. I will be booking in the morning a slot for around 2.30.

You could always ring them before heading over. I will be booking in the morning a slot for around 2.30.

Rang lucan and there's no issue with me playing. You booked in for 2.30? OK for me to join?

Alanm wrote:
    Rang lucan and there's no issue with me playing. You booked in for 2.30? OK for me to join?

Something cropped up at home which prevented me from getting out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Felexicon

Anyone fancy Friday Open in Corballis? Or anywhere around Meath/North Dublin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭alxmorgan

Nenagh Jnr and Int scratchies on April 26th. I'm down for 7:40 if anyone wants to join me. Filling up fast !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭NapoleonInRags

Felexicon wrote: »

Any interest in Swords Open c. 1.30?

Any interest in Swords Open c. 1.30?

Is there a comp there? Do you know how much for a visitor?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,742 ✭✭✭✭Wichita Lineman

Thursday Opens at just €10 for visitor have resumed in Moate. Would love to be there today myself.

Is there a comp there? Do you know how much for a visitor?

Yep, Friday Open - €15 for a visitor

Yep, Friday Open - €15 for a visitor

Sorry for getting back so late. 1:30 is just a bit late for me tomorrow. I would be clock watching all the way around

Sorry for getting back so late. 1:30 is just a bit late for me tomorrow. I would be clock watching all the way around

No worries mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭ballyk

I'd be on for it. What time suits you?

ballyk wrote:
    I'd be on for it. What time suits you?

Sorry, only see this now. Was already on the course when you posted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭tigerwood1

looking to get some practice in friday morning anyone fancy playing kildare/midlands ?.

Advertisement