Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arrange a game / Open Events / Open Week Details

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,210 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

Not sure - don't play golf with womens - Joking , will check.

Before winter is on us - we will organisie a Friday mini trip.

Maybe 6/7 of us.
    count me in.

Bring your 60 - all you need :D;)

har har har!! I have my driver, 3 wood, hybrid, 50, 60 & putter!!! Might chance it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭OffalyMedic

Seve OB wrote:
    you'll be grand Shaun

Fix will only be delighted to have me finally playing off the whites :) haha...count me in though if we are doing a Friday outing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭benny79

Just putting the feelers out here but there is a open in Dunmurry Springs (Kildare Town) next Wednesday & Thursday €15. Would anybody be interested? I can only play from 1.30pm onwards though.

Haven't played it in a couple of years but it always was a super course and is meant to be in great nick.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭mafc

benny79 wrote: »
    Just putting the feelers out here but there is a open in Dunmurry Springs (Kildare Town) next Wednesday & Thursday €15. Would anybody be interested? I can only play from 1.30pm onwards though.

Haven't played it in a couple of years but it always was a super course and is meant to be in great nick.

Played a good few times this Summer, good course. We played in the Pro-am last Wednesday and would have to say it was in super condition with lightening fast greens. Enjoy...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭benny79

Yea I always did enjoy it! Can be really tough at times too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,888 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

Thinking of playing Corballis Open in am if anyone on .

930 am.

So above is not lost - still need someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭OffalyMedic

anyone available to play Cobh GC on monday afternoon and/or any Cork Club on Wednesday at any time?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

St Margarets at 11:30-12 for the Wednesday Open anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭dar_cool

Anyone fancy Druids glen for Audi winter series next thursday 8th October?

http://www.druidsglenresort.com/golf-audi/

Myself and rollotomasi are going to play, course is in super condition and its fairly rare for it to have opens on it.

What time are you thinking of playing?

• Advertisement

dar_cool wrote: »
    Anyone fancy Druids glen for Audi winter series next thursday 8th October?

http://www.druidsglenresort.com/golf-audi/

Myself and rollotomasi are going to play, course is in super condition and its fairly rare for it to have opens on it.
    What time are you thinking of Dar? I was supposed to be off Wednesday but can see can I change it to Thursday. Can be there about 11ish

Around 11 would be perfect I think, if we get more interest we could make it two groups of four ?

Around 11 would be perfect I think, if we get more interest we could make it two groups of four ?

A bit awkward as I'd have to drop in to work for an hour so would struggle to make 11. Could potentially do 12.

I don't mind a time but need to be back in athlone for 6:30 at the latest unfortunately.

Have no irons either so could be using an ancient set!! Should be fun. Was supposed to be playing Wednesday but herself made plans :(

11 suits us better, I have to collect wife from work as her car is in getting work done on it

11 suits us better, I have to collect wife from work as her car is in getting work done on it

I'll check with the boss when he gets in and let you know.

Sorry Dar, Can't make this week unfortunately, am going to try get to it next thursday though.

No probs, 2 free spaces if anyone fancies it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,150 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

Any members of Killeen Castle on here playing in the Black Sun competition 11st Oct looking for one more? Thinking about giving it a go for a bit of punishment to end off the year and notice it's €35 with a member but €50 without.

Anyone playing corballis in the mornin?

That sounds like pure torture in Kileen castle!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭Armchair Andy

dar_cool wrote:
    No probs, 2 free spaces if anyone fancies it

What was it like? Half thinking of making a 4 hour round trip to play it...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,984 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Ask recycled if it is worth it. :D

Course is in super condition. One of the best courses in the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,984 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Course is in super condition. One of the best courses in the country.

FYP :D

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭bobster453

See the Audi Winter Series has started in Druids Glen for anyone interested.Great scoring by the Handicap Secretary of Slievenamon Shane Kenny to win the first one with 42 points off 17!!!....I shall leave it to yez to decide if you want to enter

https://www.facebook.com/AudiCentre?fref=photo

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭mikepajero182

Anyone plan on playing in any of the open fridays at strandhill?

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭ozymandias10

bobster453 wrote: »
    See the Audi Winter Series has started in Druids Glen for anyone interested.Great scoring by the Handicap Secretary of Slievenamon Shane Kenny to win the first one with 42 points off 17!!!....I shall leave it to yez to decide if you want to enter

https://www.facebook.com/AudiCentre?fref=photo

he's a good golfer. He won a four team person event I played in last year in Mount juliet. they had a 100 pts. There is a nice prize for this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭pistol_75

he's a good golfer. He won a four team person event I played in last year in Mount juliet. they had a 100 pts. There is a nice prize for this

Sounds like his handicap is well managed :rolleyes:

pistol_75 wrote: »
    Sounds like his handicap is well managed :rolleyes:

Now now!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭Armchair Andy

Played it myself today. What a cracking course! All 4 par 3s gorgeous with a couple of interesting par 4. Par 5s could be stronger they're definitely set up for a tempting second shot. Won't be making the return for the finals, too long a journey tbh.

Advertisement