Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arrange a game / Open Events / Open Week Details

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭neckedit

Seniors Open Day 50+ Charlesland Co, Wicklow.
    30 Inc Food Not too bad, if you in that category

Charlesland.com

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭Dayor Knight

neckedit wrote: »
    Seniors Open Day 50+ Charlesland Co, Wicklow.
    30 Inc Food Not too bad, if you in that category

Charlesland.com

I see it's €25 without food. Compares with €20 for their usual open on Fridays (used to be €15). I don't quite get that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭neckedit

I see it's €25 without food. Compares with €20 for their usual open on Fridays (used to be €15). I don't quite get that.

not too sure either,
    I'd its to get the restaruant a bit of buisness from the day, Nothing in life is getting cheaper, But 30 buck for a Game and a meal, still not bad though.

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭Dayor Knight

neckedit wrote: »
    not too sure either,
    I'd its to get the restaruant a bit of buisness from the day, Nothing in life is getting cheaper, But 30 buck for a Game and a meal, still not bad though.

Fair point. Not bad including the grub.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭BigChap1759

Lads/Lassies

I have a line booked St Margaret's Wednesday open at 11am - give me a shout if interested in playing. Course is in super condition.

Cheers

A

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭doublecross

I see a 4 person team event on the 30th in the island. €20 a head, very tempted

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭dar_cool

I see a 4 person team event on the 30th in the island. €20 a head, very tempted

It's a ladies event ? You got my hopes up. Although I'd dress up as a woman to play the island for 20 quid ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭doublecross

dar_cool wrote: »
    It's a ladies event ? You got my hopes up. Although I'd dress up as a woman to play the island for 20 quid ha ha

Feck it ur right! Too good to be true.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭alxmorgan

Late call but anyone fancy Blarney today around 4:30 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭TheRoomWrecker

I'm thinking of playing Friday Evening in an Open in Corballis, teeing off around 6.30pm-6.45pm if anyone is interested.

• Advertisement

Timesheet now open for Balbriggan Junior Scratch Cup

Saturday 16th July
    Handicap 4-9
    18 holes
    €20

You won't be disappointed if you haven't played the course before.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Dealerz

Anyone around for a game tomorrow, would love to play concra wood open, but may be too far to suit people.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,984 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Dealerz wrote: »
    Anyone around for a game tomorrow, would love to play concra wood open, but may be too far to suit people.

I believe the enemy are playing their society outing there tomorrow
    go up and shoot a few of them will ya please ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 42 quinda

Open Singles in Howth next Tuesday 19th July. Official timesheet is 14:30 - 17:30.

Ideal for anyone playing in upcoming Jimmy Bruen or Barton Shield Matches in Howth later this month.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭alxmorgan

Anyone interested in playing this (Jnr/Int) Sat afternoon ?

Details of upcoming Open Weekend listed below in Balbriggan Golf Club. All competitions are €20 for a visitor (€10 with a member).

All timesheets are now open on www.balbriggangolfclub.com

Thursday 28th July Men's Open Singles
    Friday 29th July Senior Open Singles 7-1
    Mixed Rumble from 1pm
    Saturday 30th July Open Singles
    Sunday 31st July Open Fourball
    Monday 1st Aug Open Singles 7-1
    Mixed Waltz from 1pm
    Tuesday 2nd Aug Ladies 3 Ball Scramble

• Registered Users Posts: 13,105 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

I'm fairly sure there's an open 4 man team event in The Island on Wed 10th August. Timesheet won't be open for another week or two. And I don't know the cost per person but the semi-opens are usually €25-€30 for a guest.

There's also a semi-open on the 1st Aug and 3rd Aug if anyone is friends with a member.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,888 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

I'm fairly sure there's an open 4 man team event in The Island on Wed 10th August. Timesheet won't be open for another week or two. And I don't know the cost per person but the semi-opens are usually €25-€30 for a guest.

There's also a semi-open on the 1st Aug and 3rd Aug if anyone is friends with a member.

Dying to get out.

Will keep an eye out.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,105 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

Dying to get out.

Will keep an eye out.

I'll have to give the future FIL first refusal but if he's not around I could possibly bring some Boardsies out on the 1st if anyone was interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭dar_cool

I'll have to give the future FIL first refusal but if he's not around I could possibly bring some Boardsies out on the 1st if anyone was interested.

That would be amazing, put me down please if you are going ahead with it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭RoadRunner

could possibly bring some Boardsies out on the 1st if anyone was interested.

I'd jump at the chance too!

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Mac_Lad71

Intermediate Scratch Cup on Sunday in Cork Golf club 35e..some afternoon slots still left..handicap range 12-18.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭golfer79

On holidays in North Donegal for a few days next week so would be great to pair up for a round of golf with anyone of a similar mind. Maybe say, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.

Dunfanaghy or Portsalon are best options close by I believe. I have GUI membership, so an open day pairing or group also an option I guess. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭lettuce97

Am up in Strandhill this weekend and have been given a pass to play golf Sunday morning in the open singles - anybody interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭dak

Thanks CharlieIRL for alowing me to post this

1) Golf Classic 30/09/2016 Royal Tara Navan

My 15 year old daughter is hoping to go to Lesotho in South Africa next Feb with Action Ireland Trust and Portmarnock Community School http://www.actionirelandtrust.ie/ where they will be renovating a hospital and a school as well as teaching music and Irish games to local children Each person travelling has to raise €3,000 for flights, building materials costs etc.

I am organising a fund raising golf classic ( Along with 2 other parents) taking place on Friday 30th September 2016 in Royal Tara Navan GC tee times from 12 noon .

Cost is €60 for individuals and includes a 3 course dinner . There will be loads of prizes on the day including several fourball Greenfee vouchers . I would really appreciate your support and hope a few of you can make it . If you would like to take part please pm me asap.

2) Limited Raffle for 4 Ball for Old Portmarnock (Value €800 - no cash alternative) 100 tickets only.

We are also holding a limited raffle for a four ball green fee voucher for Old Portmarnock. The value of the voucher is €800 - ( no cash alternative ) and it is valid until 20/06/2017

Tickets are limited to 100 and the cost is €10 per ticket. Would make a great X-mas present for any golfer in your life ! Draw will take place in Royal Tara Navan Golf Club after the Golf Classic on 30/09/2016

Please pm if you are interested in buying a ticket

Cheers

DAK

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭tigerwood1

I have a free spot in golf digest event at druidsheath tomorrow 15:50 anybody interested post or pm me.

I have a free spot in golf digest event at druidsheath tomorrow 15:50 anybody interested post or pm me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Is that a 4 ball tigerwood1?

Joking....lol.

Advertisement