Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arrange a game / Open Events / Open Week Details

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭Miley Byrne

Just got a text about an open day in the K-Club. Open Singles stableford on the Palmer course next Sunday 12th July. €85

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭WillyWonka

Plan on heading to Druids Heath this evening after work if anyone is interested? Around 6.15.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭pistol_75

Hi all,

Open week timesheets will be available for Balbriggan from Monday 13th at 12pm. Can be booked electronically on www.balbriggangolfclub.com under open competitions.

The timesheets for the junior scratch and open fourball on weekend of 25th/26th July will be available Saturday 11th at 12pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭carplates

hi, i'm not around to join you in game, but i'd try and get a round in at rathcore, i've played it twice in the last week once with the society and then my local gaa club had there classic it's in top class shape.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭jimjo

Anyone for a game in Castleknock this Wednesday 4.30ish??? its an open - €30

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭zeptar

Any members of Turvey want to go out for a game, trying to get my 3 cards together for my handicap!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,579 ✭✭✭kingshankly

always wanted to know that cheers:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

I'll be up playing The Island on the 4th of August with my brother if any wants to join us? Early bird is 95 quid i think so i think we'll be heading up for that kind of time. Anyone who wants to join us just say so :)

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭'scorthy

Enniscorthy Golf Club Open Week starts this Thursday with Gents Senior Singles. Visit: http://www.enniscorthygc.ie/openevents.html
    Contact: Stephen Fitzpatrick (053) 92 37600 or John/Sinead (Office) (053) 92 33191.
    or to keep up to date with Open Events at Enniscorthy Golf Club please visit http://www.brsgolf.com/enniscorthy/opens.php

Enjoy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 jamie2753

im a member of old conna in wicklow...if anyone lookin for a game.
    www.oldconna.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Pauliee

Any Heath members want to go out this Saturday morning. Give me a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

MOG7 wrote: »
    I'll be up playing The Island on the 4th of August with my brother if any wants to join us? Early bird is 95 quid i think so i think we'll be heading up for that kind of time. Anyone who wants to join us just say so :)

Changed our mind, we're going to Lahinch on the 4th if anyone wants to join us?

Also i'm a member in Tullamore if anyone is looking for a round there any time gimme a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Alzar

Castlecomer Golf Club Open Week July 24th - August 3rd.

056 - 444 1139 or 056 444 1575

Sunday 26th - Mens 18H Singles S'Ford - €10
    Monday 27th - 18H Scoth Foursomes - €20 per pair
    Tuesday 28th - Mens 18H Fourball S'Ford - €25 per pair
    Wednesday 29th - Ladies 18H 3 Ball Rumble - €30 per team
    Thursday 30th - Mens 18H Singles -v- Par - €10
    Friday 31st - Overs 50's 18 Hole 4 person classic - €40 per team
    Saturday 1st - Mens 18H Fourball S'Ford - €25 per pair
    Sunday 2nd - Mens 18H Singles Stroke & Ladies 18h Singles S'Ford - €10
    Monday 3rd - 3 Person Classic - €30 per team.
    Tuesday 4th - Junior Day - U19 Boys/Girls - €5

Al.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭Miley Byrne

I'll be in Sligo for a few days next month and am planning on playing Enniscrone on Monday 17th if anone's interested. Open singles there for €25 that day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭jimjo

Open all week in Bunclody

Open Week Diary

Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd 4 ball any combination
    Monday 3rd Men’s Singles
    Tuesday 4th 3 Person Scramble
    Wednesday 5th Men’s Singles
    Thursday 6th Ladies Singles
    Friday 7th Singles
    Saturday 8th & Sunday 9th 4 Ball any Combination

And opens every Monday in the Slieve Russell at €35 and you get a bacon bap, these lads in Cavan are too generous…..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,650 ✭✭✭Trampas

jimjo wrote: »
    Open all week in Bunclody

Open Week Diary

Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd 4 ball any combination
    Monday 3rd Men’s Singles
    Tuesday 4th 3 Person Scramble
    Wednesday 5th Men’s Singles
    Thursday 6th Ladies Singles
    Friday 7th Singles
    Saturday 8th & Sunday 9th 4 Ball any Combination

And opens every Monday in the Slieve Russell at €35 and you get a bacon bap, these lads in Cavan are too generous…..

How much for Bunclody

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭Jasonw

Open Week in Cobh's new golf course next week:

7th-10th Open Stableford

11th ladies 2 ball scramble

12th boys 18 hole stroke

12th (evening) mixed foursomes

13th v-par

14th team event

15th + 16th open stroke

timesheets call 021 4812399

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Ichiro

Looking to play Druids Heath tomorrow around 5 (should get 18 in if we're quick)

anyone looking to play let me know.

Cheers

Ichiro wrote: »
    Looking to play Druids Heath tomorrow around 5 (should get 18 in if we're quick)

anyone looking to play let me know.

Cheers
    Ichiro, would love to do 18 this week but not sure on tomorrow. could do wed if you were free?

Never got out over the weekend, I might be heading out with some pals wed, keep you posted!

Any big scores recently Mr. Wonka?

• Advertisement

Ichiro wrote: »
    Never got out over the weekend, I might be heading out with some pals wed, keep you posted!

Any big scores recently Mr. Wonka?
    Just been coming out of a bad patch recently so happy to see an improvement. Shot 98 on Sat after a bad bad start. Played with your folks there a few weeks back! :)

One card left to hand in so really keen to get out and play 18, so keep me posted and I'll see when I can duck off work early. (tomorrow doesn't seem like a good day at the moment)

Willy

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭irishtoffee

4 man team event in wexford golf club on friday the 21st of august in aid of the Bob Champions charity and St Lukes hospital.Bob Champion and Willie Thorne are also playing.€300 for a team includes breakfast roll before you play and dinner after.There is also an auction in the clubhouse which Willie Thorne will be looking after and then live music for the rest of the night.There is a few times still available phone the bar on 0539142238.Come on lads get a boards team in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

heading out to Knightsbrook today - teeing off at 5pm if anyone is keen. weather should hold. I think its €30 with me.

pm me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Famous45

Anyone fancy a game today in Meath/Louth area..

Seapoint/Royal Tara/Headfort/Bellewstown/Balbriggan to name a few are within easy reach of me.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 malahide_col

Just joined Turvey GC so looking to meet fellow members.

Free for most of August.

Regards,

Colin

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭paulanthony

Any Kilcock GC members up for a game in the near future?

I'm a fairly new member so I need to hand three cards in for GUI but don't really know anyone!

PM me if anyone is up for it.

Paul

The Niall Mellon Township Golf Classic will be held on Friday the 28th of August in Enniscorthy Golf Club contact Nick Power 0872054076 for time sheet and further details. If you have a group of four that you normally play golf with why not gang together and enter a team of four for just E120 for this most worthy of causes. The Niall Mellon Township Trust was established in 2002 with the aim of providing quality social housing for the impoverished communities in the townships of South Africa. You may think that we during these recessionary times we have it bad but visit www.irishtownship.com and see how our fellow humans exist. Your support would be most welcome.

Playing the Druids Heath on Thursday
    say around 5ish as many holes as I can.
    Could do earlier if need be (4 / 4.30)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

We have one space for someone to join us at castleknock gc on Tuesday at 4.30pm - i think its €30

• Advertisement

Enniscorthy Open 4 Person Scramble (Any Combination) Sat 29th & Sun 30th Aug. Loads of tee times available on Sunday from 11.30 am onwards. One tee time at 10:10 am on Sunday morning available.

Advertisement