Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stable management course

Options
  • 14-01-2009 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭

Hi guys im thinking of enrolling in this course been held in dungarvan in the vec 130 yoyo 11wks materials including and up to BHS exams,stage 1 and 2.there will also be 2 field trips to include practical stable management. Im hoping to buy soon so im thinking this would be a help to me?? Anyone done such a course and was it helpfull??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,522 ✭✭✭✭fits

I havent done those courses but I am 100% sure you will find it helpful.

Fair play for doing them btw, its a great step to take before buying a horse. Wouldnt mind doing those exams myself if I'm honest.
    Are you doing the ridden element as well? Or just the stable management?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Haven't done them myself, but i know people who have and have benefited hugely from them. Best of luck Lester and let us know what the course covers if you do decide to do it!

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭lester76

Hi guys i was in touch with vec and it turns out not 1 person has enrolled in the course,which is a shame the course starts on 29th of jan.They are having an open nite on monday so il pop down see whats happening. Hopefully it goes ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭mylittlepony

Where is this course?
    Im curious, wanna check if this could happen at my local VEC if there s demand.

I remember a course called horses for courses, about the racing industry.
    Always want to join but it clash with my diploma night class.
    Now its gone.

Wonder if i could contact VEC to see if they would bring it back.

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭lester76

Where is this course?
    Im curious, wanna check if this could happen at my local VEC if there s demand.

I remember a course called horses for courses, about the racing industry.
    Always want to join but it clash with my diploma night class.
    Now its gone.

Wonder if i could contact VEC to see if they would bring it back.
    It was to be held in dungarvan education centre,but they didnt get any interest:(:(

• Advertisement
Advertisement