Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

galway utd rant

Options
  • 14-01-2009 6:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭

ah christ i just heard the news that jeff kenna has resigned from galway utd, heading to St. Pats. Thats the ****in ****s and worse that feckin loser of a winger is coming back....
    the club is going to be part time and can understand why Jeff Kenna moved on and best of luck to him but seriously taken back wasters that have left the club is not going in the right way, surely in the whole of connaught at least they couldn't find a winger who wants to play even part time for them

that winger has been laughin at galway utd for years with his antics and i doubt if his nose is any cleaner now

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,172 ✭✭✭Wompa1

The Club is and has been a joke for a long time now. When the new owner came in and sacked Don O'Riordan back in the day ya could tell it wasn't going to go to well for them. Lets all switch alleigance to Mervue Utd!!! :P Nah the league as a whole has gone to hell but I think Galway United seems to be a Mom and Pops operation, its a revolving door for players. They leave when they want and are welcomed back after the next club spits them out

Ohhh and Nicky boy didn't even have the decency to send me a rejection letter when I applied for the job last time around! Lack of Professionalism me thinks!! Maybe I was under-qualified and maybe my list of hobbies were sick and disturbing but I took the time to apply so I think I at least deserved the slap in the face

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Soccer forum is that a way
    >

Thanks Kid!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Zzippy wrote: »
    Soccer forum is that a way
    >

This is a discussion about happenings in Galway so I don't see why it can't be included in this forum. You could look at every thread in the Galway forum and get them to move to a different forum. Just because you might have a problem with football doesn't give you the right to get people who are discussing it to move on. The thread was clearly named so just don't go into anything with Galway United on it in future.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

You don't see threads about Shamrock Rovers in the Dublin forum do you? Thats because they're in the Soccer forum where they belong.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

I just don't see what harm it does with discussing the local football team in the Galway forum. Just because Dublin mightn't do it doesn't mean we shouldn't and I'm sure there would be a few threads in the Dublin forum about local clubs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

I'm already looking forward to St Pat's playing in Terryland. The fixtures will be out soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

Perfect forum for galway united talks imho.

Advertisement