Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTD match in Limerick City

Options
  • 14-01-2009 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭

I am working in Limerick this week and wondering if anyone knows of any pubs showing the UTD game tonight?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Try the Still House on Thomas St

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭lim abroad

United match is definitely on in Still House

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I was under the impression that the match wasn't being televised in Britain or Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭keith_d99

Try here ..... handy alternative

http://www.myp2p.eu/index.php?part=sports

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

You're only 2 hours late there :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Had guessed that alright (since I'm watching it) - just thought I would throw it in for future reference :rolleyes:
    An File wrote: »
    You're only 2 hours late there :rolleyes:

keith_d99 wrote: »
    Had guessed that alright (since I'm watching it) - just thought I would throw it in for future reference :rolleyes:

I was watching it too :D

*high fives*

Find the English language versions ... plug laptop into Tv ... and away you go. Not exactly HD quality, but not bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Nice three points tonight. Are you watching Rafa?

Advertisement