Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nash ..."The MRSA Man"

• 14-01-2009 7:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭

Kevin Nash seems to be in a bad way:
    Greetings from Charlotte, still.

I know I’ve only been in the airport, hotel and hospital since I’ve been here after arriving late Saturday afternoon, but I’ve run into some very nice people.

The hospital staff is very nice, and one young brunette nurse is really a looker. Kinda tall Megan Fox-looking.

I have some sort of infection in my right elbow; the culture has not come back yet. The doctors have been treating it as MRSA. For those of you who do not know, MRSA is an antibiotic-resistant infection. A mutated superbug. Lucky me.

Oh, by the way, did I tell you that I was operated on Monday afternoon. That’s surgery No. 27. After being cut on that many times, sometimes you forget, even if it was just Monday when I was operated on. (Editor’s note: Nash’s arm was cut open to drain blood due to massive swelling).

Don’t know when this will heal, depends on how my body reacts to the antibiotics.

I have a gaping, open wound in my elbow, with the equivalent of a small ShopVac hooked up to it. I’m sure I’m paying 2-bills to rent that bad boy. When I go home, I’ll hook up the Black & Decker, and save the insurance company some money.

Hated missing the Pay-Per-View because I felt like the Mafia was just starting to get some momentum. But my left arm is OK, so I should be able to whack somebody at the next iMPACT events in Orlando.

Heard Kurt and Jeff had a great match; I look forward to watching that.

I would like to continue on with this blog, but American Idol is upcoming. Can’t miss.

I’ll blog more this week.

Nash …“The MRSA Man”

Oh MRSA, MRSA me … things ain’t like they used to be.

Kevin Nash

http://www.tnawrestling.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1252&Itemid=84

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Blog update.

DUBLIN Mention!! :)
    Well the good news is: I’m getting the hell out of here. I’ve got the blueprints to the hospital, and I’m planning to break out on Thursday.

It’s been a long time since I’ve gone into full-on “Big Grouchy” mode. It never fails. They couldn’t get me out of here fast enough.

They had to put an actual “Danger: Sarcasm” sign on my door.

The only thing holding me up from leaving is the portable Wound-Vac, which I should receive tonight.

If you’re wondering what I did today … I watched about 75 episodes of CSI: Miami on A&E and some other syndicated garbage, ate food that I wouldn’t feed my dog and wondered why we didn’t have SpikeTV at the hospital.

If my math is correct, I’m now at Day 3 of not having soap OR water hit my body. My room has the pleasant smell of Axe bodyspray and ass.

The funk and the sarcasm is an incredible keep-out barrier because I think the nursing staff draws straws to see who MUST go in.

Just to think, I could be sitting in Dublin, having a beer with Kurt.

I guess the thing I’m most upset about is missing the European Tour. My family had already been conditioned for the fact that I was gonna be away from home for most of the month. And I was truly looking forward to wrestling for the fans in Europe. As always, there’s always next time.

To those of you who have somehow gotten my phone number and called me, thank you for waking me up. I’ve never understood the fascination of someone saying, “Hello,” and then someone hanging up.

At this point, I’ve re-gained my life, will soon be leaving the great state of North Carolina and back on the beach with my family.

If anything changes, I’ll update.

Idol Day 2 is soon. Take care,

Dr. Funkenstein, aka, Kevin Nash

Im going to read his blogs from now on if they are this funny :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Anybody run into any professional wrestlers on their travels?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

EdK wrote: »

I'll be keeping a close eye on this one folks, be very careful about what you say please.

Am I within the limits?

Im sure if anyone did we woulda heard about it by now

• Advertisement

Fair play to Big Kev though he really is putting in the effort lately he's taking alot more bumps and working alot more shows than he used to

Am I within the limits?

Yep, no question.

Talking about bumping into wrestlers is fine, last time I checked noone had the rights over that kind of thing. :)

But like I said (and it wasn't directed towards you personally, I was just using your post as an example) posters should be very careful about what they say over the next couple of weeks.

I'm not trying to be an arsehole, but I'll enforce site-wide rules and do so firmly.

i know no one has the rights over what im about to say either, But Shi.t how hard has it been for some of us to keep to the rule :o

Anyway, back on topic.

Id say nash wouldve really wanted to tour like he said because this being his 27th major surgery cant leave much more in the tank?

T'is tough alright but rules is rules

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Id say nash wouldve really wanted to tour like he said because this being his 27th major surgery cant leave much more in the tank?

There's no way Nash would have come. He doesn't do house shows unless they're run by the NWA

• Advertisement

i know no one has the rights over what im about to say either, But Shi.t how hard has it been for some of us to keep to the rule
    T'is tough alright but rules is rules

I know where you're coming from lads, and I know it's a pain in the arse, but I've got a job to do and I gotta do what I gotta do I'm afraid (that sounds way to close to the "don't blame me, I just work here!" line for my liking :o)

Fair play to Nash though, seems in good spirits after dealing with a nasty situation

Bubs101 wrote: »
    There's no way Nash would have come. He doesn't do house shows unless they're run by the NWA

Another unfounded Nash comment he was promoted heavily to be on tour this week and would be here now but for an injury, so yes Nash would have come and is actually injured :)

Another unfounded Nash comment he was promoted heavily to be on tour this week and would be here now but for an injury, so yes Nash would have come and is actually injured :)

Nash does as much TNA house shows as he does jobs on PPVs. He wouldn't have come

Kevin Nash has been on TNA house shows regularly in the last few months

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Bubs101 wrote: »

That's unfair on Nash. He's booked to do house shows through February.

That's unfair on Nash. He's booked to do house shows through February.

I was unaware he had done house shows for TNA on a regular basis (a source would be good EdK cause it sounds very much unlike him) but it just seems very coincidental/ boy crying wolf that he actually has a real injury this time when he's meant to lose on PPV and booked to do house shows

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,093 ✭✭✭TelePaul

Met Edge and Test in a Florida airport. Got autographs.

Advertisement