Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not There Yet

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Brilliant!:D

So good I had to post it in Motors!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

Good one there alright, goes to show the advantages of living in the sticks :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,487 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Bookmarked for usage every time someone asks why I left the country! Hell, I might even put it in the sig...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

one of the best things i've seen in a long time... Great research lol all spot on lol haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 panelb/sprayer

motors is the best but you have to pay the price lol thanks contact here

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Hadn't seen this before - thank you for brightening up my day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Absolutely fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭whitey21

Ah love it! Was shown there about 2/3 months ago on RTE2 on that monday night slot ofr 4/5minute (not always comedy) sketches! There are some very funny ones on it! But can be hit and miss! Worth the watch! Might see if i can get a few of them online!

Advertisement